tuscl

Atlanta

creepy_perv
North Carolina
Thursday, April 13, 2023 6:40 PM
Now that Follies is gone, what's the best place to hit up during day shift? I'm coming into town next week and want to have a little fun before business.

15 comments

• 5footguy
    a year ago
    Vivide
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    I had a good time at Strokerrs on a Sunday afternoon. +1 for Vivide.
  • bang69
    a year ago
    Vidie
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    What's the make up of the girls at Vivide ? Is it Georgia Tech coeds ? AA's ? Cubanas ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    ^ 1) Cubanas 2) AA 3) Whitegirls
  • doctorevil
    a year ago
    About 60% Cuban 30% AA, 10% White. No Ga. Tech coeds, but some of the Cubans are pretty good looking.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    Maybe upscale Cheetah ATL (nightshift) may have some GA Tech coeds - zero ITC-mileage but perhaps u could pull an OTC/SB outta there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    Vivide dayshift is the closest thing to Follies. Diamond Club is probably #2. Kosher to read reviews b/f visiting so u know how to navigate those new-to-you environments.
  • Rady343
    a year ago
    Vivide is obvious choice. "GaTech coeds" -- that's funny.
  • goldmongerATL
    a year ago
    Seems like 25% of the dancers I talk to are going to Georgia State or Kennesaw.
  • bang69
    a year ago
    Vivide
  • Gr8ful2bHere
    a year ago
    My buddy and I enjoy Pink Pony. They consistently have a diverse group of dancers and shift change is at 7:00 or 8:00, so you have new dancers coming in as early as 6:00.
  • grimes
    3 months ago
    what are the odds of finding an above average looking dancer at Vivide during the day shift? Or at least someone with a nice body and average looking face.
  • shadowcat
    3 months ago
    Good. Especially if you like Cubans. A little Spanish helps.
  • chiefwiggum
    3 months ago
    My last visit was 2 years ago and I thought talent at Vivide was subpar considering the reviews (no offense to you PLs). That being said, I found the breakdown to be 60% black, 30% Cuban (white-looking for sure) and 10% White American. At night -- which was way less fun than day -- switch the percentages of white and Cuban. I also thought Vivide was not as good as Club Platinum which I hear is closed. It looks like Tattletale's is pretty good during the day. I could be wrong, but I had a feeling that no extras and little mileage is at Pink Pony (though I thought there was one super hot dancer there for me but I'm not paying private room fees for standard mileage).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion