Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dancer name

Dick Johnson

FBI - Female Body Inspector

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Does anyone know the name of a dancer that works at Desire who is Guatemalan, dark brown hair, and has large natural tits? Saw her there about 6 months ago. I think she was relatively new at that point. Maybe her name started with a B?

Replies (3)

Profile picture for etsutwigg222
etsutwigg222
•

Your talking about Beatrice. Nice tits & ass with lips that are made for kissing. Stays in VIP most of time with line waiting for her.

Profile picture for Dick Johnson
Dick Johnson
•

Gotta say, that doesn’t ring a bell. If I had to say probably 5’-4” ish. Good body, in shape - not super skinny - but also not a gym rat. I think she is from providence.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Gigi.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement