tuscl

Do their seem to be way less raids now?

In the counties with big blue cities, usually under the reign of a Soros DA. It came up in another thread but I thought it was worth it's own thread. Look we all understand that voting for one of these pro criminal DA's is fucking stupid. I think we all get that, we understand that.

BUT if we take a chance to look at and extract the bright side from the situation is that these strip clubs will likely be left a lone and de criminalized. I mean shit everything else is. Also some places don't have enough police to even keep up with 911 calls let alone stake out a strip club to watch for illicit hand jobs. My question to you, is that if you live in or near the jurisdiction of these District Attorneys, have you even heard of a strip club raid during their reign, in their jurisdiction recently? I haven't personally but hey I could've missed something.

3 comments

• Muddy
    2 years ago
    I think it may take some time for the clubs to catch up but coming up here could be a real golden age in the strip clubs amidst a dark age for some of our big cities.
  • funonthaside
    2 years ago
    Perhaps convert the abandoned Portland Wal-Mart buildings into enormous strip clubs.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    My bad for the double thread let's use the other one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion