Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Our Tax Dollars at Work

Dirtyperv305

Florida is looking better by the day.

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Well, I just glanced at an article that states that the guy who owns some nice clubs including Flight Club and Penthouse club in Detroit is about to be pleading guilty in a federal case involving tax evasion. I could be totally wrong but I’ve heard some people say that this guy owns BT Pompano also. I’m not sure if that’s correct. The article talks about him and a business partner having tax evasion issues/ money laundering. I’m not trying to spread false info I just thought that it was interesting finding this article and would like to hear everyone’s opinions. detroitnews.com

Replies (3)

Profile picture for dirtyburt
dirtyburt
•

Yes…. He does own BT’s in Pompano. And his Flight Club in Detroit is losing ground quickly..

Profile picture for Dirtyperv305
Dirtyperv305
•

What is the reason for that?

B
BubbleYum
•

He only owns Flight Club and Booby Trap now. Penthouse was sold.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement