Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Vivide, Atlanta shortage of dancers.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Today the house mom told me that they only had 29 dancers to show up for day shift on Monday. A lot of girls gone to Florida for Spring Break and those with kids out of school can't find baby sitters. I suppose other clubs are having the same problem.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Sounds like a business opportunity to locate a child care service within proximity of a strip club (and a school). Then again, strip clubs are seldom located in nice residential neighborhoods, the kind where you might find a child care service.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I do not know this club but 29 dancers seems like a lot for many clubs - especially day shift

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'd say 29 was about half the normal for a Monday. Fri and Sat there are close to 100.

Profile picture for BuckMcNutter
BuckMcNutter
•

I would offer my babysitting service for some of the mammas ))

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Ok, Buck, but what are they going to to with their kids while you are with them??

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement