tuscl

Is it racist to like big butts?

Tetradon
I'll act nicer if you'll act smarter.
https://unherd.com/2023/01/is-it-racist-…

Better yet, who gives a fuck? I love me some nice plump ass and I don't care what any activist has to say about it!

22 comments

• captainfun
    a year ago
    Just scanned the article. Can’t believe the critique on the topic is this long……let alone an entire book. Reminds me of a saying: I hate people (very tongue and cheek)

Most interesting thing that I caught in the write up from a quick scan of it is that the author is a white woman who happens to have a big butt.

I can’t imagine this book will sell many copies since who the f cares.
  • mike710
    a year ago
    You and Sir Mix-a-Lot
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    Remember, if you're not black and you like a big butt, you're ___RACIST___!!!!!!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    I like the butts that I like in a variety of shades ranging from pale to black. Some being larger than others.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    You’re not a racist if you hate everyone equally.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Big butts are of no interest to me. Deal breaker 100% of the time.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    Yep. You are a racist now. Get yer klan hood and torch and start fucking your sister, it’s official. White men who like big butts are R.A.C.I.S.T.
  • JimGassagain
    a year ago
    I hate all races, but marathons are the worst!

Bacon!!
  • oscarlomax
    a year ago
    Clearly a title to get clicks and people to read the book. Using current "buzz" words is the go-to media attention getter.
  • Metalmx
    a year ago
    Considering the definition of the word "racist" has changed from: "you think a particular ethnicity is genetically and culturally inferior to others" to: "if you like and/or dislike something that is stereotypically attributed to another culture and you are white/straight...you're racist"...yeah it's "racist' now. Unless you are a normal human being that has traveled the world and realizes good people experience other cultures and people and take away the good things from those experiences and try to replicate them. I cook curry at home. I'm white and straight. It means i'm probably racially appropriating my food.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    White men who like big butts are appropriating black culture and should be shunned and censored.

They are Also perpetuating the White patriarchy by promoting unhealthy lifestyles for black women, and so, are racist.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ you are an expert when it comes to racism.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    White thots are just jealous that the sisters with the big chocolate booties are stealing all their men. No matter how much they eat, all their fat goes to their bellies and legs. White women will always have flat butts and anyone that claims liking big butts is racist is actually trying to white guilt white men into disliking black women so they don't mix, therefore making them the actual racists.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    I do not like big butts. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like whiny pussies making shit racist that isn't. Dolfan I am.

• TheSingularity
    a year ago
    If there was anything to make a man own racism, this is it
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    read this book decades ago by some dude named bradbury. the book was fahrenheit 451. did bradbury have in mind books like this big butt book to be sent along with all the others to be burned in one of those huge piles?
  • Dave_Anderson
    a year ago
    "Racist" is a made up term. Lenin and the early Bolsheviks made it up to get support in the third world. Its not a real concept.
  • Dave_Anderson
    a year ago
    Inagine wanting to attack and kill people over something that isn't even real. Kind of like witchcraft in the Middle Ages. "Racism" accusations are the new witchcraft. An excuse to attack people who aren't harming anyone and claim a "moral" highground while doing it.
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    Is it racist to not like big butts? If so I'm a racist because if there asses are bigger than mine, I'm not interested.
  • PoundKing
    a year ago
    I hate big butts. That proves I'm not racist
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    ^To say you are not racist shows that you are abusing your privilege to refuse to acknowledge the pain and suffering you have caused marginalized communities and POC. That makes you the most racist poster in this thread.
  • bang69
    a year ago
    Big butt is a deal breaker for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion