Are shorts OK here?

TimC41260
Pennsylvania
Thursday, March 23, 2023 11:33 PM
Can you wear shorts in Baby Dolls?

10 comments

• shailynn
    a year ago
    Yes - are you trying to have sex at the bar in shorts like JS69 did one time?
  • rugrat
    a year ago
    yes, shorts are ok.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    I’ve been to Baby Dolls but I’m from out-of-state and thus not intimately familiar w/ it. When I was last there the girl taking the cover-charge didn’t wanna let me in wearing my black-lounge-pants which I have worn many times at many different SCs (my black-lounge-pants have pockets and look like slacks except it doesn’t have a zipper and I guess that is what gave it away w/ the cover-charge-girl – but there was a male staff-member that overheard her not wanting to let me in and he actually let me in) – so it seems they have a dress-code but I’m not sure how it applies to shorts (some places allow “dress”/khaki shorts but not athletic-shorts). You can call the club and double-check; or just go w/ shorts and have a backup pair of slacks in the car.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    Per the Baby Dolls website: "... You can wear a suit or simply throw on a polo shirt. Our ladies love men who dress comfortably and respectfully. We do ask that you leave any clothing with potentially offensive phrases on it tucked away in your dresser at home ..." [view link]
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    My regular club only has a dress code on the weekends
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    It’s “No shirt, no shoes, no service.” Shorts aren’t mentioned
  • doctorevil
    a year ago
    "We do ask that you leave any clothing with potentially offensive phrases on it tucked away in your dresser at home ..." I guess that means that Shadowcat would be barred entry.
  • Mate27
    7 months ago
    Do mongers still bash this place? What’s an alternative club to go to in the area that’s comparable? TIA, going there next month for work.
  • azdd
    7 months ago
    I haven’t been to BDD in a few years, but it has always been my favorite Dallas club. I can’t imagine that shorts aren’t OK as long as they aren’t like a speedo or something. About 20 years ago, when they were still on Northwest Highway, I was turned away at the door for wearing a pair of soft sweatpants shorts. They were great for LDs and the girls liked the soft fabric, but I guess the door guy that night wasn’t having it!
  • laprater
    a month ago
    I used to wear shorts there all the time, but now if you have shorts they require that they have belt loops.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion