tuscl

Problems using the strip club list

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
Saturday, March 18, 2023 5:02 PM
Are others having problems using the strip club list? It seems that a number of clubs are omitted from a city listing and listed instead in locations that I've never heard of. As an example, a number of the Tampa clubs are listed under "Egypt Lake-Leto" even though they have a Tampa address. In addition, the hot links that opened a mapping service when you clicked on the address of a particular club, no longer seem to work. Not a big deal but I now need to copy the address and paste it in to google maps or a similar mapping web site. Also, if I try to open the strip club map to search a geographic location, my map opens in Las Vegas (not my location) and requires that I zoom out to the entire USA and then click on the region that I want to search. Not a bit deal, but you have to start over every time you want to search a different location. Am I recalling correctly that we used to be able to open a map linked to each state (or was it linked to each major city). I appreciate all the work that Founder has invested in this web site. These are just observations that might allow for further TUSCL improvements. I recall that someone had posted a discussion forum to solicit suggestions for improvements on the redesigned TUSCL web site. Perhaps this post might bump that discussion thread.

9 comments

• gammanu95
    a year ago
    I honestly think this newest version could have used some more beta-testing before supplanting the old site.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    I would agree the locations seem a bit quirky. For example, the Kalamazoo, Michigan clubs don’t show they are in Kalamazoo but the neighborhoods they are in. Unless you are a local, you’re not going to know where the hell that is - and locals don’t have a need to use the list
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    a year ago
    There are cases where a club has been “filed” under the wrong state in the “strip club list”. For example, Good Guys is listed under Maryland, when it should be listed under District of Columbia. And Fat Jack’s Cabaret is also listed under Maryland, when it should be listed under Minnesota.
  • DandyDan
    a year ago
    Yes. The one club I like to go to in the Twin Cities area, King of Diamonds in Inver Grove Heights, is listed under Saint Paul Park, which happens to be across the river and not the city it's actually in. Two clubs which are actually in Wisconsin are listed under the Minnesota cities which happen to be right over the border. There are others I am aware of, but don't have time to list.
  • DandyDan
    a year ago
    I just looked at the list by country and you all may be amused to learn Vatican City has one. It's really in Italy, but who's keeping track?
  • EastCoaster
    a year ago
    I just looked at the strip clubs listed for California, and while there are links to individual cities, there is no link for City of Industry, which has long been a destination of high interest among mongers. That said, I found three clubs listed under La Puente, none of which are in La Puente -- they all have City of Industry addresses. Looking at the map, I see that La Puente is the next town over, but if you weren't familiar with the area, would you think to look up clubs in La Puente?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    The list for Rhode Island still includes a club in Norway, so...
  • AaaaaAaaaaaa
    a year ago
    Wow
  • mark94
    a year ago
    I know an Italian stripper, now in Arizona, who told me about clubs near the Vatican that serve people living in Vatican City.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion