tuscl

Upcumming strip club dates!

LinzeeDet
Pussy tighter than a LA parking spot
Sunday, March 12, 2023 3:01 AM
April 20 Lemon Grove Little Darlings April 21 San Diego Midway Deja Vu April 22 Tijuana Deja Vu May 13 Battlecreek, MI Vegas Strip May 26 & 27 Las Vegas Little Darlings Aug 25 & 26 Diamonds and Lace, Chattanooga TN

10 comments

• LinzeeDet
    a year ago
    Follow me on my new Twitter the old one was suspended new Twitter @LinzeeXXX
  • whodey
    a year ago
    I'm scheduled to be in Tennessee in early August for work, might have to find an excuse to push it until late March.
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    Deja Vu is probably the worst club in San Diego.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    These guys are so excited whodey forgot how a calendar works and JamesSD forgot his manners.
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    Honestly I think it's rather polite to let someone not from the area know a club sucks and no one would care of it closed
  • Garfield84
    a year ago
    The best thing about San Diego is being close to Tijuana
  • Heellover
    a year ago
    So close yet so far from AZ (Hiliter in Phx has feature dancers). You are much hotter than pretty much every feature dancer they have had in at least the last 3 or 4 years (they were closed for awhile during that time). I try not to go during the feature dancer nights (other than Richelle Ryan many years ago) but for you I would do everything possible to make it!
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    Chattanooga is a joke, right?
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    Linzee if anyone comes up to you and asks if you want to be on a “winning team” while in Vegas kick him in the nuts. Have fun!!!!
  • RiskA
    a year ago
    Linzee: there’s a club in Stanton (Orange County) CA named TJ’s Showgirls which books traveling feature dancers, maybe every month or two. No idea on payout. Perhaps look into it for your next tour: it’s a populated area, a club with two woman managers, etc. Love to see you there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion