tuscl

Tampa Bay recommended itinerary

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
Saturday, March 11, 2023 1:30 PM
I'll be making a trip to the Tampa Bay Area. Any recommendations for strip clubs that have decent looking women and high mileage potential? Any advice on my tentative itinerary?? What should I omit? What should I add? Tampa: Scarlett's Ybor City Pink Pony Thee Dollhouse Should I avoid the tourist traps as being overpriced and low mileage? Mons Venus and 2001? Clearwater and Pasco County: Oz Atlantis Diamond Dolls Bare Assets Brass Flamingo

9 comments

• Rdog001
    a year ago
    If you are going to Thee Dollhouse you should probably stop at The Penthouse. They are located in the road.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    I recently had good times in Pasco. Bare Assets is more cuban, anything goes, had a good old time with some super hot cuban girl with an 11 ass. Red Room is more neighborhood barish, I heard also anything goes. Brass Flamingo is more younger, hip hoppy crowd/music but I also heard anything goes. I wasn't that impressed with the Pinnellas clubs to me, I didn't get the OZ and Diamond Dolls thing but maybe I just went on off nights. Tampa I think talent wise although not as much mileage wise you got to check out Scores first and foremost I don't hear it get mentioned on here a lot but the girls were ridiculous last I was there, and got some killer OTC out of there. Booths with curtain I don't remember if there were cameras though. Dollhouse and Penthouse too for talent. I didn't get the Mons Venus thing really at all, but I heard that ain't the same it used to be. And 2001 I think I went on an off night but this club you hear so much about be it good or bad, is this tiny little thing, how does anybody fit in there on a busy night? More mileage wise, other spots in Tampa Gold Club and Ybor strip. Also if your down there, not a big mileage spot but there are some pretty girls working at Cheetah in Sarasota, not far at all. Just something to think about. Overall you got a good list. I like the fact that the Tampa bay area has so many strip clubs per capita but there a lot duds in there but there are still a bunch I haven't done. Maybe Warrior, Minnow, Mikeym or Shanny chimes in though.
  • Electronman
    a year ago
    Thanks for the suggestion Rdog. Thanks especially to Muddy for the helpful scouting report. Of the clubs mentioned in the original post, I've been to Ybor strip (excellent mileage and an all nude club, talent was OK, not outstanding) and to Cheetah in Sarasota (limited mileage in my experience but a few reports of higher mileage). Nothing like a little road trip! Any other sage advice from knowledgable locals?
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    Definitely add Red Room to your Pasco list. Also tbh Oz and Atlantis are probably as much tourist traps as any Tampa club, though maybe not quite as pricey.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    My experience at OZ was that it was pricey, but almost all of the girls had a full menu and the girls that didn’t would say so, and let you know there were other girls who would.
  • bman66
    a year ago
    Electroman I went to OZ last month and had a blast! I only had dances but I am sure a full menu is available bring the cash!
  • doctorevil
    a year ago
    Just finished a mini couple of day tour of Clearwater and Pasco. Hard to go wrong at any of the clubs you mentioned. Struck out at Brass Flamingo, but have had super times there in the past. If you go there and find a girl you like, you want to get the $100 15-min room there, versus the $85 room. The $100 room comes with two drinks, which I don't care about, but is much bigger with mirrors, versus a small booth. Well worth the extra $15, and if you consider the drinks, really only a couple of bucks more, or even a break even depending on what you drink. You definitely should add Red Room to your itinerary. Smallish club, but nice big VIP rooms where anything goes. Oz has great eye candy and, if you find the right girls, you get to eat the candy too. Maybe literally. Had a great, but kind of strange, time at Diamond Dolls this trip as well. If i get a chance, I'll write a review and explain the strangeness. But suffice it to say, almost skipped because I have had a couple of lackluster visits in the past, but stopped in on a lark, found it chock full of good looking girls, mostly Cuban but some Americans as well, and did a VIP with dancer with model quality looks.
  • chiefwiggum
    a year ago
    I thought Pasco county was highly overrated. Granted, I only went one day. Oz is ok, but I've heard good things, and had the least amount of Cubans. There was a ROB there, too, spinner, long blond hair, super young, nothing happens in the VIP with her. Thee Dollhouse might be closed. I had a great time there. Diamond Dolls was the easiest for me for extras. There is a single dance area, it's like $25 for like 30 seconds (some super short amount of time). It's not worth it. At DD, just be upfront about what you want, it might be mechanical, but at least you should get what you want.
  • Electronman
    a year ago
    Thanks for the very helpful advice fellow mongers. This is what I love about TUSCL, people with similar interests who are willing to share helpful intel. I'll post some reviews after my visit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion