tuscl

Suggestions for Tampa?

Tuesday, February 5, 2008 1:37 PM
I know this sounds like a no-brainer question. Mons Venus, where else right? I'll definitely do my usual visit there, as well as 2001, but would like to find a diamond in the rough place for the sake of variety. A place that offers some of the full interactive amenities of those two with a little more intimate less crowded atmosphere. Maybe you know a really good dancer in one of those other places that you could recommend. Thoughts?

7 comments

• DougS
    16 years ago
    scarlet`s on ybor strip!
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Scarlett's is a good idea. For a change-of-pace lowbrow place try Seven Seas. For a brothel consider Lipstixx. With 2001 right across the street, it's tempting, but I would not do that. Cuz 2001 is - IMHO - just a knockoff of Mons
  • Tucker40
    16 years ago
    If you don't get there often, gotta go for Ybor. Mons is a unique experience but privacy is nonexistent. U used to love Seven Seas about 10 years ago. It may be worth a quick stop . I actually didn't mind Pink Pony/Crazy Horse/Showgirls (wait, I think it's still Showgirls) on MLK, just opposite the spring training stadium. It's kind a like Seven Seas with better facilities.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    Bring plenty of cash and or ATM cards and enjoy!!
  • quimby
    16 years ago
    If you like high mileage dives - go to the 7 Seas.. (No artificial cheerleader blonde princesses there...)
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    It all depends on what you want. I generally stick with the Mons. I am a sucker for lucious, tanned, blondes and no place has more of them than the MV. I'll give up the extras for extreme hotness. But I have gotten lucky a few times in the afternoon even with the lack of privacy. After reading reviews of the Seven Seas, I drove there and got as far as the parking lot. And stopped....no fucking way I was going in there, even for the extras.
  • driver01
    16 years ago
    I do not wish to contradict my brethren, so I will simply say that 7 Seas would not be on my list of attractions to visit while visiting Tampa. You don't have any reviews that I could see so it's kind of hard to judge what types of places you are used to and/or enjoy. Also, you don't say what time constraints you are under, length of visit, etc so I am reluctant to offer up clubs that tend to be "hit or miss" as you may very well be in attendance on one of the "miss" nights, thus wasting an evening. So, given the above, I'm with you on Mons. Ybor Strip would be your best bet for the "full interactive amenities" with a dancer that is pleasing to the eye(it's not a sure bet however so you will want to do some homework on this site and make sure you are not there on a slow weeknight). I've had some good times at Bare Assets over in Holiday if you are up for the drive. They have a full bar to go along with the nakedness we afficienados are so fond of. Haven't been there in a while but I've had more than a few good times there in the not too distant past. Just one man's opinion...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion