Strippers in the Men's Room

Monday, February 27, 2023 4:28 PM
Saw a review where a guy mentions this. Sounded like the girl introduced herself. I see this happen pretty often. Many times the come in to buy a condom from the troll. Had one once come in and BS with the troll while I peed. Not sure if the clingy little bitch was afraid I would ditch her or if she was afraid I would be stolen by another girl. Just glad she did not piss on my shoe to mark her territory. Saw a girl once grab a guy who was done and pull him into a stall. Pants immediately around his ankles. No troll in that instance. The one bizarre thing that happened to me was a girl came up behind me and reached around to help me shake out the last drop. She did a thorough job and earned a trip to VIP.

19 comments

It happened at Follies a lot. I remember once a dancer stuck her head in and asked another customer if he wanted her to come in and hold it for him. He said no but that he would show it to her when he came out. Unfortunately I did not see her face.
shadowcat
a year ago
Damn. And I thought the clubs I go to were dirty.
drewcareypnw
a year ago
It happens, even in nicer clubs. In my go-to club, girls come in to buy cigarettes and gum from the bathroom troll. Over the years I've had a few jokes sent my way about giving me a hand. Once a waitress came in, stood on a pail and gave us a show. No clue what that was about, but I tipped her for it.
rickdugan
a year ago
@shadowcat - Griffin girls were versatile. (Midnight when she was newer)
goldmongerATL
a year ago
Never seen it and am thankful for that.
skibum609
a year ago
Had a dancer blow me a men’s room stall once. Saved me the VIP fee.
doctorevil
a year ago
I must lead a sheltered life. Never had this happen to me.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
@doctorevil - Oh, that must have been you!
goldmongerATL
a year ago
I’ve never experienced this. I don’t go to clubs with attendants, as those are more gentlemanly establishments. Luckily, there are no holes in the walls of the stalls either! I get in and out of the restroom quickly, as I don’t want to be downwind of CrazyJoe as he destroys another shitter.
Cashman1234
a year ago
Attendants sometimes serve a purpose. The older guy at Follies (who passed away) once told me he sold 40-50 condoms a day. I guess most girls had their own.
goldmongerATL
a year ago
It used to be super common at Booby Trap and still is at Diamond Dolls in Pompano. The reasons they were in there varied. Some of them were careful to mind their own business, others were more adventurous let's say. I've had a few hold it or shake it for me; a few not so subtly just looked, in a humerus/joking kinda way. The ones that were adventurous in there only messed with customers they knew, its not like some rando fat, ugly, mean stripper was in there peeping and creeping. It never really bothered me in the least. It used to shock me how freaked out it made a lot of guys. I've seen many guys see a girl in there and turn around and leave. Quite a few hurriedly zip up and rush out, I'm pretty sure one day I saw a guy get his junk tangled in his zipper in his haste. Quite a few pissed on themselves and I'm pretty sure one dude literally shit his pants at the urinal. Guys used to complain to management, and it was the most hilarious thing. I remember one manager literally say "Just so I'm clear, you're complaining to me that a woman might have seen your private parts, is that what's happening right now, do you realize where you are?" Managers would periodically yell at the dancers and they'd stop going in there for a few weeks, but it never lasted. The only reason they don't do it now is cause they have their own bathroom with their own bathroom troll. That and the Cuban chicks are just much more businesslike, they don't fool around like that.
Dolfan
a year ago
^ if you went to the Porthole the girls were always buying stuff from the troll, and that bathroom is small and disgusting I won’t use it, in an emergency there’s a Brazilian market with a public toilet halfway across the plaza.
twentyfive
a year ago
I’ve never seen it either. I feel left out.
motorhead
a year ago
While traveling in Europe, I had a woman show up at the neighboring urinal and stand there and pee. I said "welcome" and she reported that the women's restroom had a long line so she was using the less crowded men's room.
Electronman
a year ago
What shadowcat relates happened to me both times I was a Follies. In the clubs in Louisville, it's apparently a violation of some ABC reg, because I've literally never seen it happen in the 20+ years I've been going to local clubs. I heard of it happening once, and the dancer was fired almost as soon as she opened the door. From the other side, Bottoms Up once has a restroom re-model and all the guys had to go into the dressing room to use the toilet. Talk about a disgusting mess. I didn't even want to touch the *wall*.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
“ shit his pants at the urinal” …the ULTIMATE ldk.
drewcareypnw
a year ago
Haven't you guys heard of "stage fright" ? I have trouble relaxing to pee when some guy is in the stall next to me. So having some stripper playing around with me is just not gonna work. I'm not complaining to the manager. But I'm not going to be able to finish the task at hand either. I'd have to go into one of the #2 stalls and shut the door.
Warrior15
a year ago
I figure that enough women have seen my privates that I just don’t care anymore. Even the cleaning ladies in the Amsterdam airport didn’t bother me.
Array
a year ago
This is definitely not a Jersey thing. Over here our bathrooms are more like closets with a toilet that won't flush and a sink that will break off the wall if you lean on it. The floors are mostly covered in piss. Mirrors are a luxury and if there is one, it's usually cracked. Most can only fit 1 person at a time so if it's used, you wait outside for your turn. If a stripper walked in while I was pissing, I would just be confused as hell.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion