tuscl

Mastectomy

If a dancer was to have breast cancer, have a mastectomy, and a boob job, would you be interested in a lapper?

I ask because there's a thread on another forum from a girl about this. She says her fake boob is very natural looking, some scarring that covers with make-up. As you can expect, she's self conscience about it but wants to get on stage.

For me, it means little. If she can dance, if she can carry a conversation, if she can grind, that's about all I really care about. The fact there is a real one and a fake one side by side is just a little bit erotically interesting to me.

11 comments

• Philip A. Stein
    17 years ago
    Btw, her husband is not serving in the military...
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    If a tree falls in the woods...

If we can "pretend" that she is our girlfriend, and we are about to get laid, I'm sure we can pretend her boobs are AOK. And we avoid that lactating problem brought up in a previous thread.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    While I have not known any dancers that have had mastectomies I have known several civilians that have. I have not seen them uncovered but they certainly look nice and I applude them for trying to keep up their appearances. ITC there has only been one dancer that got a boob job that I approve of. She didn't overdo it and obviously had a good M.D. Most dancers and customers do not realize that they are fake. I remember one day a few months ago when I was sitting with her and another petite dancer. The petite dancer had perfect small tits. She did not believe that the other dancer had fakes. They began feeling each other up. Well, I had to join in. The dancer with the fakes told the other one That "if I Had your tits, I would never have gotten a boob job" the other dancer replied with " I can't believe that they are fakes" Damn I love all 4 of them.
  • mr.munchie
    17 years ago
    I have known a couple of women (not dancers) that have gone through that and the fact that she is even considering dancing is great for her. I would support her in any way possible and if she is in my area (Phila., Pa.) let me know and I will go and get dances from her.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    Few customers would even know, and it they did, my guess it would be irrelevant for most. On the general issue of breast augmentations, I too have seen some amazingly well done breast enhancements, and always when the woman avoids the common mistake of oversizing them. Pushing it up a notch or two is a huge mistake for most women. I've heard of certain plastic surgeons actually refusing to oversize a breast beyond what looks natural for the particular girl, (they just send them somewhere else if they insist) and the end up getting a huge amount of more referrals precisely for that reason. Enhancements today if not oversized can look and feel very realistic.
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    We see fake boobies in the clubs all the time....who can tell if they are fake by choice or by necessity?
    More power to any woman that chooses to continue dancing after such an ordeal as a mastectomy. She can jump in my lap anytime.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I would say let me see them. Let me feel them and then I can decide. Obviously if I'm still interested at that point it's just a matter if her lap dance price sounds reasonably to me or not. A lot of dancers have implants and a few have very small natural breasts. I don't really care too much for rock hard breasts or extremely big breasts (although you do look out of curiosity) or breasts that look like they never developed. However I've gotten lap dances from all of the above at one time or another.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I've seen several dancers in clubs keep their boobs covered. Some even went bottomless but not topless. I could never figure it out. But it didn't seem to hurt their earnings any as far a I could tell. If I knew she'd had a mastectomy I'd applaud her courage, it would probably make me want to get to know her.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I have two favorites that keep their boobs covered when on stage. They tell me it is because the are shy. Well, they ain't shy when we get to the back room. One has apparently left the business. The other I expect to fuck very soon. ITC or OTC. Last month was just bad timing. But I had to promise not to tell anyone. So buddies, Don't ask.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Nothing worse than a bad boob job. There was a girl at Ybor Strip (before it became a Scarlett's) who did I-view (the old live web-cam shows) and who had a mashed up left tit. The right one looked fine, the left one had been squashed in a traffic accident or something. Yuck.
  • godfatherstill
    17 years ago
    I agree to lowpaw, more power to her!! Some of us are mature adults and can understand her situation. I too find it somewhat erotic.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion