tuscl

Canton/Akron OH Club Suggestions

notzuckerberg
give me all the bacon and eggs you have
Wednesday, February 15, 2023 5:00 PM
Looking for suggestions for clubs with mileage in Canton/Akron area. Reviews are spotty over last 6 months. Anyone have a suggestion?

9 comments

• DickyDoo2
    a year ago
    If you do not mind dive bars and are looking for extras then I would say Old Glory Daze, Lusty Adventures and G Spot. All are in same area. Gatsbys is a little above dive bar, but will cost you more.
  • notzuckerberg
    a year ago
    How would you say the safety is? Specifically at night, as I’ll be working during the day.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    Somebody said in a review that one of the clubs on Akron had a set of twins who were dancers. If I'm in Akron, I'm trying to find me out what the deal is with that.
  • DickyDoo2
    a year ago
    I would not go to G Spot at night. Old Glory Daze and Lusty's I have never had a problem at. Just mind your business and be polite and you will not have problem. What day do you plan to be in Akron?
  • Pussylicker2
    a year ago
    I agree with dicky. The biggest problem with ogd could be parking as their lot is often full, and there isn't really anywhere to park besides their lot. Lusty has 3 places to park, the lot on main street by the chicken place, the small lot on stanton east of lusty, and the street (stanton) right in front of the bar. There is room for about 3 cars there, it's the safest place as you can see your car on the security monitor and your car is just a few steps from the door. If you end up at lusty ask for sweetie (imho). Report back!
  • notzuckerberg
    a year ago
    I’ll be in Akron for 3-5 days coming up in the next few weeks, still unsure of the date. Looking for somewhere to explore in the evening. Read a lot about OGD and Lusty, but I’ve been leaning OGD based on reviews. I’ll try both though.
  • whodey
    a year ago
    Can't speak to the safety at night since I've never clubbed in Akron after about 6pm because I only club there when I am in town for business and usually have to make the long drive home at the end of the day. They aren't really in great areas but the clubs have always felt safe enough during the day that I've never given it a second thought. OGD is by far my favorite in the area with Lusty's a distant 2nd but still a viable option. I've had some real bad visits to G-spot, nothing dangerous or even really ROB behavior just disappointing outings so I haven't been back there since about 2019ish. I've also been to Jen's, Dreamers and Bottoms Up but never had a really good visit to any of them that would make me eager to go back as long as OGD and Lusty's are open. Never been to Gatsby's and Peppermint Hippo in Akron or any of the Canton clubs so no help there.
  • notzuckerberg
    a year ago
    Do you all mind clarifying: all of these clubs references these establishments as “Bikini Bars”. I’m from Detroit, where everything is a strip club. Do the dancers get topless at all?
  • DickyDoo2
    a year ago
    They do not dance on stage. They will get topless in most cases doing bar side dances. These are extras clubs so you can have a lot fun getting dances at only $5 a song and of course extras cost more. Let m know when you are in town and maybe I can show you the lay of the land if that will help?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion