tuscl

“This Is What Woman Want?”- Jordan Peterson

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Wednesday, February 8, 2023 2:36 PM
[view link] Care to agree or disagree? Anyway I’ve seen Jordan Peterson in person at one of his events, and admire his ability to denounce our current perceived “wholeness” coming from the media and the small % of the “woke” crowd. I also appreciate the podcasts Joe Rogan does, because like this website, he promotes free speech (not tyrannical speech). The part in this short 7 minute clip describes well the fine line women need to navigate identifying the aggressions from males as to what is warranted and psychopathic. I suggest, if interested, viewing the entire 3 hour episode. [view link] Also, when he has Bill Burr on trashing those who think there is an unrealistic attainable beauty standard in Hollywood. Great stuff! I’m definitely not paying to see a fatty star in a romantic comedy! Although Jonah Hill does in his new Netflix show “You People”. If I can save you some time, don’t watch “You People”. It’s incredibly pandering, from the liberal views.

14 comments

• Mate27
    a year ago
    I neglected to summate his point what women want. They want a man who is capable of aggressive destruction at the same time able to be tamed to control that level of tyranny. This explains why strippers love simps and married men so much at the club. Funny how it usually ends up they hook up with the psychopath in their home life. Confusing reading the signals to what constitutes quality characteristics.
  • nicespice
    a year ago
    Eh? It’s fine to like this Jordan Peterson (I guess some red pill type of individual?) all you want, but I think what most strippers want at the club is a lot more basic than what you’re implying. For myself, one of my favorite customers of all time I met when I was on stage, when just an hour or two earlier I was passed out drunk in the club dressing room, so I was still feeling groggy. Somebody walks up to my stage. He asked where I am from, and I say Texas. He thought that was awesome because he was originally from Texas as well. He gave me $400 in club funny money and walked right out the door. I only interacted with him for like 1 or 2 minutes maybe and never saw him again. I have no idea what kind of man he is and whether or not he’s a simp, but I wish I saw more guys like him 🥰
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    Is JP talking about what civvies want or what strippers want? I find his stuff directionally accurate on society but he's a horrendous writer.
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    ^^ that’s funny you say he’s a horrendous writer, because he is working on an app to assist in writing for people who need help in essays and structure, even for thesis. I don’t read his writings so I can’t specify or comment, but agree on the societal stuff he discusses. Obviously he is talking about what civilians want. I thought it was somewhat relatable to strippers, even in bizarro world. Joe Rohan has great guests. Live the Bill Burr one’s the most.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    @Mate, I read his 12 rules. He rambles more than your grandmother talking about your grandfather's poops. It was legit painful. He has no business trying to "assist" others in writing.
  • nicespice
    a year ago
    Watched like 2.5 minutes of the first link. Male narratives have so much of tropes like a lot of these tough buff Chads are jerks and get a bunch of ladies and the accountant is the boring guy who kisses women’s butts and women are horrible to him. There are PLENTY of “beta” and “nice guys” who present their abusive side early on. For me personally, it would have been WAY better when I was a teenager to go have a one night stand or just merely cheated on by some chad dudebro, than somebody who is red pill would have dubbed a beta male. And feel free to describe how anything of what he said is relatable to strippers. I’ll reiterate what I said above. Strippers want to get paid just for showing up and looking cute and maybe twirling around the pole from a song that the DJ accommodated them on playing without being a dick about it. Reality makes it so that most shifts don’t end up that way. Strippers behave accordingly because of the harsh reality they actually have to sell things. Some strippers are better at selling than others. Some may end up personalizing their interactions with some customers or club staff members a little too much, and that usually bites them in the ass. But even when strippers are guilty of that behavior, there’s only so much emotional capacity one can have so it won’t be every customer in front of her. So statistically speaking, no strippers don’t care how “alpha” or “beta” a customer is. Perceived alphas who drop several thousand for himself and his friends are cool. Perceived alpha males who are friends with the club owner and use that to intimidate girls to do services for him are hated. Perceived beta males who come back and keep spending money in the club and doesn’t push a dancer beyond her limits is great. Perceived beta males who start spamming a dancer’s phone and send a bunch of nerve wracking text messages are
  • nicespice
    a year ago
    If Jordan Peterson is some antiwoke person who thinks some women-led activities are doing things that are destructive, such as how boys are parented or whether or not men deserve harsh consequences for certain sexual comments fine. I might actually agree on some points, depending on what the specific message is. But unless he starts dating dudes, he needs to stay in his lane of identifying what kind of guy is abusive or not, and what is an attractive quality.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    "There are PLENTY of “beta” and “nice guys” who present their abusive side early on." Most guys I've known who call themselves "nice guys," are using the illusion of niceness as a strategy to drop panties. They're more like this, with the 10th stamp = sex. [view link] That said I don't think Peterson is talking about strippers.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    I've seen some Jordan Peterson stuff. He's a smart guy, but he crys a lot and is really over dramatic, it's like dude pull yourself together it's not that serious.
  • Dave_Anderson
    a year ago
    Peterson is controlled opposition pretending to be conservative.
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    “Most guys I've known who call themselves "nice guys," are using the illusion of niceness as a strategy to drop panties.” I use the fact that I’m a frickin’ rick to get females to drop panties. Works every frickin’ time. ROAR!!!
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    Well part II to this was Jordan Peterson is being put under corrective behavior by his university for tweeting about the fat Sports Illustrated model highlited on their cover. Basically he said she’s not attractive, which is his opinion. Then he needs to go through “retraining”, and that begins a very slippery slope as to how do you determine those standards of “retraining”? Again, as a side note the small woke crowd is being pandered to. Why? Not sure, IME but maybe to protect from the small minority of media mogul backlash… I don’t know but a fat girl for most people is not attractive in a healthy sense. Not talking skinny is ideal, however fat is not healthy as that swimsuit model should lose about 60 pounds and get in range of a healthy person. The part Ii I found interesting was Bill Burr on Joe Rogan, again around the theme of free speech, lays it down with common sense regarding Hollywood woke pushing us to retrain us what is acceptable. Yiu get paid millions of dollars to look good! Not millions of dollars to eat what yiu want and sit on your ass thinking being out of shape is ideal and super attractive body is “unattainable”! Glad to see these platforms are out there to tell the other side Of the story, of which the majority of men don’t feel ashamed with their so called toxic masculinity. It’s called being a man, not being shamed into conformity for the small % of the woke. Mainstream media is all backwards.
  • docsavage
    a year ago
    One nice thing about being in my sixties and voluntarily taking myself out of the dating game is that I no longer have to read any articles or watch any videos on what women want. What might be applicable to romantic relationships is much less applicable to strip club relationships. I've probably had over a dozen regulars that lasted more than a year and one that even lasted six years. They basically want someone who will spend money and not cause them a lot of problems in the strip club. It's pretty simple and doesn't require Jordan Peterson to explain it. I've had four regulars that showed some interest in seeing me outside the strip club but that was largely because they saw some possible financial benefit in it. Not wanting outside the club relationships based on me giving them large amounts of money, I didn't encourage this. Strip clubs are a good alternative if you like women and want some sort of relationship with women but don't want the full-time wife or girlfriend. It's like renting instead of buying something because you only need it occasionally.
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    A month ago I had a stripper that I have known for many years come to my house for an afternoon delight. I'm 80 and she was 32. Before leaving she showed me a photo of a 40ish looking woman who she said was her ex step mother. She offered to introduce us if I promised to never tell her about our sexcapades. Her ex step mom was in the market for a new BF, etc. My stripper was shocked when I told her that I was not interested. That hitting a strip club once or twice a week was all the female companionship that I needed. In the movie "Good Luck Chuck" Stewart claimed that all women want is to get married and raise crib midgets. I'm done with that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion