tuscl

SOTU OFFICIAL THREAD LULZ

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Will Biden be more senile than skibum or 25? More delusional than Mark or RickDugan? More out of touch with reality than SJG???

I bet he'll

Avoid talking about inflation

Avoid talking about unaffordable rents

Tell us we need to fund his proxy war against Russia and brace for ww3

Remind us to vote for him next year

Lie and say how great the economy is

45 comments

• mark94
    2 years ago
    He’s been resting in the basement for the last 24 hours, building his energy. An hour before the speech, they’ll pump him full of amphetamines to make him nearly lucid. As the speech goes on, he will get confused. Whatever he mumbles, the press will report the speech as a great success.

Personally, I’m just hoping someone releases some balloons in the chamber during the speech.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    And, two things are certain

1. He will call for civility and unity
    2. He will criticize Republican as mean spirited, dumb, and racist.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Oh my. Is that tonight ? Great. Then it's a good night to not watch TV and go to a strip club.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    I won't watch. If I'm going to be lied to, I'd rather be told how slender I am.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    This one never gets old, and one of the rare times he's probably telling the truth:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27iKp8vi…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Is that real or dubbed ? I like it though 😭😭😂😂😭
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    ^. " I love kids jumping on my lap " ??? Did he really say that ?
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    It is 100% real. That's a segment from the same speech as the "Corn Pop" story.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    I wonder if that UPS guy will be there again this year. https://cen.acs.org/content/dam/cen/100/…
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    It’ll go something like this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RHNflREF-s…
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Right on schedule, after calling for unity, he is slandering Republicans. Did you know that want to eliminate Social Security and Medicare to kill Grandma ?
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    He's doing that speed-slurring thing he does when they give him too many adrenaline shots.

He’s higher than Hunter right now. He’ll need to sleep for 48 hours after this.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    He said inflation is going down and people have been having more take Home pay over the past 6 months. He's a fucking idiot.

He basically said everything is good and Republicans should work with him.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Didn’t even attempt Ukrainian envoy’s name
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Man, I've never seen so many scumbags all in one place.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Yes - speed slurring - something old people do when they get worked up. He also yells a lot at random times like he’s pissed off. Something about “name me one” and Xi got him yelling.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The senile bitch won't do shit about inflation food prices rent price gouging.
    But he'll shove his head up his ass and send our money to fund his proxy war im fucking ukraine.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    There was probably something off on the teleprompter. If you don't get it right away it's better to bail. It was awkward but was probably the way to go since he fumbles words anyway.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    He alternates between screaming and whispering. It’s weird.

Get off my lawn !
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    You know damn well the cooks at the White House are hocking up loogies on his food. Probably jacking off in his cream of wheat too.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Joe Biden State of the Union quote: "We're going to need oil for at least another decade."

No shit, Sherlock.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Biden is a career political con man trying to appease all sides with empty rhetoric to keep his position. The left and right should be united on his ineptitude.

Even Trump was better for the poor and working class. I'll vote for the Green Party candidate but I'm changing my party to republican so I can vote for Trump in the primary lulz

Biden over DeSantis but Trump over both

I wish Newsom Sanders AOC Ilham or even Schumer would challenge Biden
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    “While you reap the consequences of their failures, the Biden administration seems more interested in woke fantasies than the hard reality Americans face every day.

Biden and the Democrats have failed you. They know it. And you know it.

The dividing line in America is no longer between right or left. The choice is between normal or crazy,“

Sara Huckabee Sanders
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Biden’s speech was what you’d expect from a pathological liar. Lie after lie. And it was delivered in usual Biden form: vicious, nasty, and slurred.

Mark Levin
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Everyone laughed when he said “we’ll need oil for another decade” because even the most delusional “green” people know it will be much, much longer than that.

Plus he said it in the context that oil companies should continue to invest to increased product. If your product was only viable for 10 more years, would you invest in projects and expansion that wouldn’t come oniline until 10 or 20 years out ? So stupid.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CoaFFTsrI8Z/…

Best commentary on his speech
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I think we just found a new word for 2023 “speed slurring” - and it’s perfect to describe Biden’s speaking at times during his speech.

Does he rehearse his speeches - or do they just pump him full of Hunter’s go juice - and tell him to read off the teleprompter and he can have a big bowl of ice cream if he doesn’t shit his pants?
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    To me the craziest part was his incoherent argument for another "assault weapon" ban. He again demonstrated the left's ignorance about firearms, especially so-called "assault" weapons, and then tried to move the goalpost.

He introduces this guy (ironically named Brandon) who stopped that dance studio mass murderer a few weeks ago. Joe gives the play-by-play on how it went down: "He saw a guy pointing a semi-automatic pistol at him... found the courage to act... "wrestled" the semi-automatic pistol away from the gunman... he saved lives and now it's time we do the same... BAN ASSAULT WEAPONS, BAN THEM NOW!!!"

Okay, so first of all, are we supposed to believe that because Brandon had no other choice and was very, very lucky to disarm a homicidal maniac with his bare hands, nobody really needs a gun for self defense? Shit, maybe from now on when there's an active shooter, somebody should just step up and do what Brandon did and "wrestle" the gun from him.

Secondly, after deliberately repeating "semi-automatic pistol" several times, he starts yelling, "BAN ASSAULT WEAPONS NOW!!" Even using the Democrats' twisted definition, there was no "assault weapon" in this story. Apparently, Biden is now trying to re-define "assault weapon" to include ordinary handguns. It would be one thing if it was just another Biden gaffe, but this was clearly read (and shouted) directly from the teleprompter.

I really don't understand the partisan divide when it comes to guns. Aren't there any looney lefties out there that would also like to protect themselves and their families? It's not like with the economy or foreign policy where an argument is understandable, we're talking about "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" here. However, Kamala did recently use that phrase and conveniently left out the word "life" so maybe the "lives" of everyday Americans don't matter to them anymore.

Here's a clip in case you missed it.
    https://www.youtube.com/live/Wl6b5KnpmB4…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Banning assault weapons would be good but the speach was full of non issues while he ignored rent and food inflation. Which are the most pressing problems right now
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Like Biden, JFK also relied on amphetamines to let him do his job. JFK had serious, painful health issues and used speed and steroids to get through the day. His reckless behavior, both in the presidency and his personal life, is attributed to speed.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'He introduces this guy (ironically named Brandon) '

I really had a good laugh at that comment.
    Unfortunately the rest of your post is true but not laughable.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And jfk also almost started ww3
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @misterorange, Biden has talked about banning 9mm weapons before. This is all culture war shit, not public safety.

They say to rely on the cops, but then their left fringe wants to defund those too.

In the end, do what they say, and you wind up at their mercy.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Food prices and rent are more important than a paranoid weirdos privilege to own an assault weapon
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Icee, it's a right, not a privilege, and you damn well know that, but you're just being a stupid cunt to get people pissed off.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Owning an assault rifle is a privilege. Gin ownership is a very loosely misinterpreted right
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Crazy how guns are a right but food and shelter aren't
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Icee, do you think the cave men gave away free food to everyone as a "right" but restricted how many rocks and clubs they were allowed to own?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They were egalitarian. Probably like today's hunter gatherers. They all get a share of food. But not everyone gets a weapon.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    The fucking asshole Joe Biden did it again. This time he's addressing the MSU shooting, where clearly the murderer used a handgun https://cdn.abcotvs.com/dip/images/12814…

And here's what the idiot had to say:

https://youtu.be/fN82IrORIkE?t=85

Apparently "magazines that hold 50 to 70 bullets" are responsible for this massacre. Not included in his comments is that the killer had been arrested a couple years ago for carrying a concealed weapon without a license, a felony that would have prevented him from owning or purchasing firearms, but the DA allowed him to plead guilty to a lesser misdemeanor. Only 18 months probation, and then he legally purchased two handguns. Do 'ya think maybe this was more of a problem than Biden's 50 - 70 round magazine bullshit?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Defending assault weapons is crazier than biden
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    “Owning an assault rifle is a privilege”

The people who throw around the term “assault rifle” know nothing about guns. It’s just their way of saying “ scary looking gun”. Or, they think they are referring to automatic weapons.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You still don't need one regardless of your semantic games and paranoia
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    The legal definition of assault is "the wrong act of causing someone to reasonably fear imminent harm". https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/assault_….

If you come up behind someone and hold a popsicle stick to their throat it's an assault. So the Democrats feel like they can define anything as an "assault weapon" if it scares people. Make a pretend gun out of your thumb and index finger - your finger is an assault weapon.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    “You still don't need one“

So, you don’t know what an assault rifle is, but you know it’s evil.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion