tuscl

The new site is really close to being released

founder
slip a dollar in her g-string for me
Hi VIP Room

the new site is really close. a few of you have already visited.

look for it soon... (like days, not weeks or months or years)

thanks for sticking around

27 comments

• Specialj
    2 years ago
    I’ve only been around a few months but I appreciate this site and it’s members.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Looking forward to that EDIT button. :-)
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Thanks for the heads up (and also in advance for the site update). It's cool that TUSCL continues to get new features.
  • founder
    2 years ago
    If you feel like seeing the work in progress you can visit https://app.tuscl.net

• misterorange
    2 years ago
    Cool... If you click on "last comment" for a thread with over 100 comments, it takes you there in under a second.
  • founder
    2 years ago
    It's a tad faster ;)
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Are you going to add pagination for threads? I think a lot of the performance issues would improve if you were returned 10, 20, 30 records at a time instead of "all".
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    @founder

reverendhornibastard wants to know if you can add an automatic desploogination feature to the new site???
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    @founder - just a heads up, for some reason threads started by users who are ignored are showing up on the new site. What's odd is that comments from those same users don't show up either on that thread or any other threads. All that is showing up from them is the initial post to start a thread.

Not sure if this is something you are intentionally trying to test or a glitch in the new site.

Also, photos posted by dancers are not showing up, but the titles and comments on the photos are showing.

Otherwise the new site looks good from what little bit I've looked at.
  • founder
    2 years ago
    It's still got some bugs and functionality is missing.
  • founder
    2 years ago
    You will be able to comment on personals and dancer directory listings in the new site.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    TUSCL VIP: Where is the new site?

founder: ...close...

TUSCL VIP: how close?

founder: Up your ass.
  • founder
    2 years ago
    Literally gave you a link to the new site, but yeah, up your ass
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Founder, I think you mentioned something about needing to reset our passwords in another thread. The new site is prompting me to do so. Is that right? Thanks
  • founder
    2 years ago
    Yes, please reset your passwords. The new password should work on both sites.

• wallanon
    2 years ago
    Yeah, I got the prompt, too. If I need to reset my password I'll just wait until you roll out the new site. I don't need one more thing to remember lol.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    It allowed me in through the password recovery link and without changing password. However, when I tried to login after logging out, I got the same password prompt. No worries. I didn’t see the tab for unpublished reviews, but I was definitely logged in since I could read reviews. I assume this is all part of the ‘under construction.’
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    This probably looks better on a mobile device. I'm not a big fan of how it looks on a laptop.
  • founder
    2 years ago
    it should look about the same as the current site on a laptop or higher screen.
  • founder
    2 years ago
    Publishing Reviews and Articles is working on the new site
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    On the new site, the width is limited. On the existing site, it expands as wide as I make my window.

The other thing I noticed is that "My Feed" throws a 500 error. It initially thew some other error telling me to look at my browser logs, but I didn't capture it.
  • Mike11
    2 years ago
    No more "Map to Strip clubs" anymore? I use that probably the most out of any of the features
  • founder
    2 years ago
    I'm working on the mapping part

Trying to switch from Google maps, it's too expensive
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    It looks like the Last Comment link doesn’t move you to the bottom of the thread.

Articles are approved with best of 5 vote. Some shitty rules for strip club beginners article just made it through. Up to you Founder, but I’d be in favor of a supermajority approval hurdle. 5-2 or 5-3 to get approved for articles and reviews rather than simple majority 4-3.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Hey we get to see who approves ARTICLES now... Like the dickheads who approved this piece of shit: https://app.tuscl.net/article/58975#comm…
  • BadBob
    2 years ago
    @founder, the new layout is great. a suggestion, instead of putting the USA as a click through to the states, howzabout a list of the states. It takes a lot clicking to get to a particular place in the USA.
  • NicenEasy
    a year ago
    Missing the ability to see when the latest review for a club was without clicking all the way in to "Reviews". The other thing I am seeing is that when searching "nearby clubs", if I pick one and view the detail, the entire list has to scan and rebuild before I can get to the next club... Love the faster performance though in general!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion