tuscl

San Antonio, LDK?

Gentlemen, I’m headed to San Antonio for work for a week and was hoping for recommendations. I’ve been there before but it’s been years.

I don’t drink so I normally get a couple diet cokes, prefer women with big titties, and generally stay for a couple hours with a preference to end the night with an LDK.

When I was younger and first started going to clubs, I lived in El Paso. It was like the Wild West and kinda skewed my idea of what to expect at clubs. Anything was on the menu. Obviously that’s not real life at most places but still enjoy generous contact and the opportunity for the LDK. Not surprisingly I don’t care for most super ratchet environment but I also don’t desire the most upscale as the mileage tends to be more limited.

I’ve looked for recommendations in San Antonio area and didn’t see much that was recent which led to me ask here. Please let me know if you have any strong recs for the area, specifically somewhere that would be more LDK friendly. Thank you in advance.

5 comments

• SalaoLikeSantiago
    2 years ago
    Thanks Doctor! Once you've reviewed the literature I hope that you'll write me a prescription for San Antonio too. I prefer outgoing nursing students with a chance to negotiate for OTC - they've gotta get a jump start on those student loans.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Yeah I’ve had some good times at San Antonio Men’s club. Good stuff happens upstairs.
  • Jdo11
    2 years ago
    The last time I was in SA was back around 2012, so this info is likely outdated.
    You'll want to make a stop at Tiffany's cabaret, day shift would be preferable so you can avoid the night crowd local to wurzbach. Hard to argue with 5 dollar dances when you're looking to ldk.
  • Dan3635
    2 years ago
    Calling NiceSpice, please report for a recommendation!
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Hey Doc. Check your messages. Based on what you asked for...

1. Men's Club
    2. Perfect 10
    3. Sugar's
    4. Palace
    5. Tiffany's

Others to try: Scarlett's, All Stars
    Avoid: Diamonds, Babes, Playboy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion