Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Draw a Line

Longball300

I'll sleep when I'm Dead...😈

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

I know some of you PL's like tan lines as much as I do so, I thought I'd share this one:

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for jayveeuu
jayveeuu
•

Nice!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Va-va-voooooooom!

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

I keep staring at A-4....whew.

Profile picture for steve3000
steve3000
•

I'm a fan of the tan (lines)!

Profile picture for Specialj
Specialj
•

Nice selection

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Thank you Longball! Those are amazing hot bodies with great tan lines.

I love finding a Brazilian hottie at a club - with a tight body and dark tan - and sexy little tan lines once her lingerie comes off!

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I know I love tan lines too

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Thanks

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

A lot of vagina shots in that gallery.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Yeah, tan lines can be sexy.

Means she likes the sun, but likes to get some air on her parts too.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Tan lines can be sexy if she has a really deep tan

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I guess I prefer no tan lines.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

It's interesting how tan lines are definitely back in this season, where in recent years there was a desire for an all over tan with no lines.

I've noticed a lot of strippers don't have tan lines on top. It makes sense they are generally comfortable being topless in their civvy life.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement