tuscl

Far flung travels - post covid

Alligators make good pets, at least up to 4 ft long ....
Monday, January 23, 2023 10:50 PM
I'm planning to restart my practice of experiencing all the world has to offer in adventures, both with and without the tawdry PL activities. Planning a German FKK tour again for April/May time frame and, in looking around for something in the fall, I realize I have never tried Costa Rica, even though some pre-covid accounts show promise in the things a PL might be interested in. Are there any tuscl members who have stories or tips you could relate to give me a running start? Mostly looking for suggestions on shouldn't miss places and especially any post-covid information on what is open and what hasn't returned to golden yet. I have been to many locations for the hobby including Columbia, Brazil, Thailand and Germany. Also many Canadian locations and Tijuana more times than I remember so tourism at night isn't new, just Costa Rica that's new and there is very little info out there on what things are like in a post pandemic world. Any help would be appreciated even if it's a recommend for a different location that I might not have thought of or a city other that San Jose that I shouldn't miss. Thanks in advance.

9 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    I've always wanted to visit New Zealand regardless of PL potential, but it's worth noting that prostitution is legal there.
  • Mistamonkey69
    a year ago
    What about Puerto Rico?
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    The New England Patriotswill be playing in either Munich of Frankfurt next season and we're going......Football and Fkk, yeah babeeee.
  • wld4tatas
    a year ago
    I was in CR a few months ago, probably for the 10th time. What do you want to know and what are you looking for?
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    Frankfurt, outside of the FKKs, is a pretty boring city. Take the train to Munich, have a tour of German wine country in there. I've written a few reviews of FKK Sharks. It's extras, extras, extras, and you'll get hustled your whole time. The women are just that, sharks. Just be ready for that.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    Not as exotic as your wishes but closer for you and lots of fun IMO. Toronto and Montreal - [view link] / [view link]
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    Cuba might be fun.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Sounds fun. I would prioritize for me, third world lawless places last probably. Germany I gotta get to one of these days, Spain as well.
  • K
    a year ago
    "Spain as well." - yes, you do. as for the OP. consider a trip to the Baltics, Czechia, Slovakia and some other eastern European countries. you have a good chance of getting laid just by being an American willing to show the local ladies a good time. I only do standard tourist stuff, regular bars and the bar in my hotel and always find company.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion