Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
FKK Forum

Far flung travels - post covid

623
623VIP27251

Since 1963 ...

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm planning to restart my practice of experiencing all the world has to offer in adventures, both with and without the tawdry PL activities. Planning a German FKK tour again for April/May time frame and, in looking around for something in the fall, I realize I have never tried Costa Rica, even though some pre-covid accounts show promise in the things a PL might be interested in.

Are there any tuscl members who have stories or tips you could relate to give me a running start? Mostly looking for suggestions on shouldn't miss places and especially any post-covid information on what is open and what hasn't returned to golden yet.

I have been to many locations for the hobby including Columbia, Brazil, Thailand and Germany. Also many Canadian locations and Tijuana more times than I remember so tourism at night isn't new, just Costa Rica that's new and there is very little info out there on what things are like in a post pandemic world.

Any help would be appreciated even if it's a recommend for a different location that I might not have thought of or a city other that San Jose that I shouldn't miss. Thanks in advance.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I've always wanted to visit New Zealand regardless of PL potential, but it's worth noting that prostitution is legal there.

Profile picture for Mistamonkey69
Mistamonkey69
•

What about Puerto Rico?

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

The New England Patriotswill be playing in either Munich of Frankfurt next season and we're going......Football and Fkk, yeah babeeee.

Profile picture for wld4tatas
wld4tatas
•

I was in CR a few months ago, probably for the 10th time. What do you want to know and what are you looking for?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Not as exotic as your wishes but closer for you and lots of fun IMO. Toronto and Montreal - terb.cc / merb.cc

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Cuba might be fun.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Sounds fun. I would prioritize for me, third world lawless places last probably. Germany I gotta get to one of these days, Spain as well.

Profile picture for K
K
•

"Spain as well." - yes, you do.

as for the OP. consider a trip to the Baltics, Czechia, Slovakia and some other eastern European countries. you have a good chance of getting laid just by being an American willing to show the local ladies a good time. I only do standard tourist stuff, regular bars and the bar in my hotel and always find company.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement