tuscl

Extras in Fargo, ND

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Tuesday, January 10, 2023 1:42 PM
Someone told me that the dancers in Fargo, North Dakota won't even tolerate being asked for extras. If you ask, they'll pretend to go along, but when you get in the back, the bouncer will know you out and then drag you down to the river and put you through a wood chipper. Is this true? I don't think that should be allowed. Those dancers should be fired, maybe even blacklisted from ever dancing anywhere again.

20 comments

• motorhead
    2 years ago
    I’ve been watching the TV series “Fargo” Season 1 with Billy Bob Thornton is good but season 2 has an all star cast including Ted Danson and is excellent Season 3 is ok but definitely can tell it’s running out of steam And season 4 with Chris Rock (watching it now) is horrible. Boring. It’s very bad. Unless they come up with a better arc there will be no season 5
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Good post. That reminds me of the time I hired a company to remove a tree from my yard, but near the property line. They used this cool remote control vehicle to grind the stump. Unfortunately, they also cut a cable line. I was furious but then I remembered I had directv so it was ok. That tree removal and stump grinding left me drained and fully satisfied. Highly recommend.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    You just need to know where to go. [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    You can get FS where you see the giant statue of Pual Bunyan, so doesn't matter.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    It would be typical of Iceydodo to create a call out troll thread like this and then not show up herself. Maybe @founder could show up too. @twentyfive maybe you can parlay this into a meet up with founder? When Iceydodo doesn't show up then you guys can go to a club? 🤷
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^Sorry wtf wrong thread. My bad.
  • Nixur68
    2 years ago
    There’s nothing like that in or outside the club in Fargo or most of the Midwest. I don’t think they would lie to you but these clubs are usually pretty strict. The ones that did this kind of stuff during the oil boom all got shutdown.
  • Array
    2 years ago
    @Shadowcat, I like the reference. A great movie.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Is it true? Oh yeah [view link]
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    It's kind of surprising. Since OPEC battered shale by increasing production and Biden began killing domestic energy production, you would think that the dancers would be scrambling to fill the gap left by the decrease in business. Then again, without the oil and pipeline jobs, there is little to no reason to live in the Dakotas, and most dancers that you would want to pay for have likely left for greener pastures.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Steve Buscemi and that other thug in the Fargo movie got some action from a couple local skanks, so why can’t you?
  • Nixur68
    2 years ago
    @gammanu95 the type of shale oil in the Dakotas and even places like Ohio is extremely hard to drill and a lot of that was already pulled out around 2010. Unless the price of a barrel was higher than $120 for a year no one wants to invest. Personally, I think Midwest strip clubs are fine, you can meet some really nice girl and the hustle factor is really low which is a nice change of pace but don't expect anything exciting.
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    Extras girls and extras friendly clubs are actually a minority across the US. When I was a newbie stripper, I was anti-extras and used to out and publicly humiliate customers who would come in and ask for anything more than dances. "Hey everyone! This guy just ask me to suck his dick for $100!" and then all of the dancers, DJ, and bouncers would gang up on the guy shaming him verbally until he/they would leave. Most of the girls there did that, so it was a club culture thing. Just read up on the club before I going to see what it's about instead of asking at the club. It gets quite old and annoying to be repeatedly asked about extras at non-extras clubs.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    ^I was thinking of trying clubs in NY, NJ, and PA but that’s kind of disappointing. Some people claim dancers in NYC and Atlanta don’t do extras, they’re very chaste and only dance to advertise themselves so a rich rapper or celebrity marries them. Anyway extras are probably also dependent on how many other clubs are in the area. Some cities may only have one club in a 20- 30 mile radius. Some strip club owners want to make it harder for new clubs to open. The more of a monopoly a club has in a particular area, the more they can do things like charge much higher prices, hire uglier dancers, hire criminal dancers or other staff, not care much about proper customer service, charge dancers higher fees etc.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    So, um, too subtle? I would have thought the wood chipper bit would have given it away...
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    No Georg, you like to ask questions, and fargo has had some crazy occurrences there anyway
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Satire is dead.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Oh yeah, such satire. Only difference is satire is usually amusing and there’s a current event or something in the zeitgeist that people are familiar with. See The Onion and Babylon Bee.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    In South Dakota, nicespice will give you FS if you kill a bear with a spoon.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    [view link].Ishmael: "Satire is dead." Well, the *understanding* of it is, anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion