tuscl

Can I get in trouble?

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Monday, January 9, 2023 3:55 PM
So I took this dancer to VIP last week for some fun, and she only did half the work. I mean, she said she'd swallow but when she was done sucking me, she spit it out on the floor! I felt totally cheated, so I didn't tip her and she got all upset making like *I* am the bad guy here! Now she's sending me angry face emojis and threatening to sue me! I wish I hadn't given her my real phone number, name and address now! Wht do I do? I'm thinking of waiting for her outside the club this weekend so I can gank her with my K-Bar. Do you think I'll get in trouble for that?

40 comments

• gammanu95
    a year ago
    Hacked, tasteless joke, or shitty attempt at satire? Place your bets.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    LOL.
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    You should out her in a review, "(name) doesn't swallow".
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    ^More “hackneyed” than “hacked”, but I agree.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    She should be fined for littering, too bad it didn’t happen in the subway, the signs in the subway say you will be fined for spitting.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    On a side note, do you really care what happens after you make a deposit? I don’t care what the barber does with my clippings.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    It's his cacaplop impersonation
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    ^Get cancer.
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    GMD - well played sir. Very well played… If this escalates and she texts a photo of a dead bunny - that’s when I’d run upstairs and tell mommy!
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    Did she specifically say she’d swallow? Thats too bad then
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    ^Remember your first blowjob?
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    How long it take to get the taste out of your mouth?
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    By your own admission you stated she did half the job, so I think it’s perfectly reasonable for her to expect half of what you would normally have tipped her.
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    What y mean by 3, gmd?
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
  • Dan3635
    a year ago
    Georgmicrodong is not georgemicrodong. Move to ban this account.
  • Dan3635
    a year ago
    I’m dumb. Shouldn’t drink and post. Why, oh why, isn’t there a delete post feature?
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    @Dan3635: "Georgmicrodong is not georgemicrodong. Move to ban this account." That George guy sure is a poser, eh? I am the one and only Georg! 😏
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    @Dan3635: that was my first thought as well, but he's VIP and verified. Plus, click the name to see the profile, and it is gmd.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    To be fair, the satire here that is obvious to frequent visitors could easily be lost on those who spend less time on the discussion forums.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    The satire will be complete when georgmicrodong and georgemicrodong begin to argue with each other in multiple threads and review comments in a lame attempt to show they are not the same person. Thank my lord Founder for the Ignore function.
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    What do you mean Ishmael?
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    Next time wipe up your cum with a benji and tip her the benji.
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    Scrub you sent this to the fbi? What did they say?
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    @jimmyMcNulty: "The satire will be complete when georgmicrodong and georgemicrodong begin to argue with each other" I have to say, I honestly wish I'd thought of that...
  • Vicfl
    a year ago
    OP, are you trolling someone else who is famous for these kinds of questions? Smart post.
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    Vic you are champbilly
  • Vicfl
    a year ago
    OP is trolling by this post the only immature guy asks these kind of silly stupid questions
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    I have a feeling that desertscrub's "report" to the FBI and Icee's "legal paperwork" against skibum and 25 are all destined for the same nothing-burger fate.
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    How come you cant hide the accent vicphilly?
  • Vicfl
    a year ago
    One and only inmate guy trolled by this post. You all know who is that. He himself knows it.
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    Who? Champphilly?
  • Vicfl
    a year ago
    Funny.
  • londonguy
    a year ago
    Studme nails it with his side note.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    You shouldn’t take a bbj itc for granted. That’s more than a lot of desirable dancers are willing to do. I see your point on her not following through but are you willing to lose her as an option?
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    Georg ACAB is just not an acceptable thing to say.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    I'll stop saying when it's no longer true.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion