tuscl

Colombia, DR, CR, Thailand etc.

dha
South Florida
Saturday, January 7, 2023 3:23 AM
Which location provides the best experience these days?

18 comments

• CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @dha

I will play along and comment on your discussion.

Q: Which location provides the best experience these days?

A: According to Krusty; The Happiest Place on Earth Tijuana, Mexico; https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1401

Specifically:

Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club
    Calle Coahuila 2009
    Zona Nte., Tijuana, B.C.
    Mexico

Is and forever will be, the gold standard for the Ultimate “Strip Club City” because has quality, quantity and offers the bigger bang for the buck.

With the right mindset and realistic expectations, most heterosexual men will have a good time at Hong Kong

:D
  • booji boy
    2 years ago
    Can't speak to many of these places because I haven't been yet, but from a North American perspective TJ is still the best option IMO. Easy to get to and the ZN packs a lot of opportunities into a small, walkable space.

I went to CR last year and I don't see myself going back just for this hobby.

Still on my list to try are the FKKs in Germany, Columbia when my Spanish is better, and Thailand when I have enough fun money at one time to invest in the trip.
  • dha
    2 years ago
    I read some costaricaticas.com posts where the hotel del rey is back open and is getting back to it's glory days.
  • DickyDoo2
    2 years ago
    CR is my go to place. I always stay at Sportsmans Lodge.
  • Electronman
    2 years ago
    CR sounds tempting for the combination of outdoor adventure activities and mongering, presumably without a major language barrier. Any locations in CR other than San Jose that provide adult entertainment?
  • DickyDoo2
    2 years ago
    You can go to Jaco on the Pacific side. Plenty of Ticas to choose from and deep sea fishing. Stay at Cocal Hotel.

costaricaticas.com
  • BuckMcNutter
    2 years ago
    Been to HK club and Thailand (Phuket). I still have the FKK’s on my bucket list.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    *Colombia

Your welcome!
    2 years ago
    I have been several times to all but Costa Rica and enjoy the FKKs the most. All ethnicities available, operations not in the shadows and you definitely know what your getting before you commit to buy.
    But that’s just me.
  • wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    Medellin and San Jose/Jaco are both enjoyable trips. The chica quality is down in both locations compared to years past, but still plenty of options. Medellin is a more enjoyable city, better weather, tons of restaurants and great AirBNB options. San Jose is more cozy and comfortable, all the main spots are within a 1-2 mile radius, with chicas available right in some of the hotels. Jaco is more of a party scene. The Hotel Cocal is ground zero there with the hottest chicas in CR.

I have about 5-6 countries in my rotation right now. But if I had to pick my top #1 destination for the hobby, it would be Sao Paulo, Brazil.
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    I have been to Costa Rica and Thailand but not since before Covid. I preferred Thailand. FKKs in Frankfurt and Vienna are better.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    FKK Sharks had any ethnicity you'd like, as long as that ethnicity is Eastern European. I've heard better about Oase. I'll check that one out next time. Or maybe I'm hitting Sharks at all the wrong times.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I wouldn't travel for sex tourism. Add tye cost of the trip and kts more expensive than anything in the US if that's your goal.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^You travel nowhere you broke ass welfare bitch who molests children.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @623

You wrote and I quote:

“I have been several times to all but Costa Rica and enjoy the FKKs the most.”

You are not wrong there are not better places than the German Freikörperkultur (FKK) clubs on Earth, but not within the reach of most Americans financially speaking, that is why I said HK in The Happiest Place on Earth (Tijuana, Mexico) because it offers the best bank for the buck, but if men can afford it, I agree that the FKK are the ones that offer the best experience in the pay-for-sex industry.

The German Freikörperkultur (FKK) Sexclub Globe near Zurich

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=10952

The Fatherland (Germany) is the Best Country in the World.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    The Fatherland cj kent? Are you a Nazi?
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Public Service Announcement (PSA)

Moneyman1234 is just another cacaplop user’s name trying to swamp these forums with repetitive, stupid questions, either via his own threads or crashing other threads.

But, as always, take a look at his posting history and judge for yourself.

If engaging with his inane posts is fun for you, then go for it.

Otherwise, don't think you're answering sincere questions.

~ Call.Me.Ishmael
    ~ April 29, 2022

“In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely, and without a passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers."

~Father Mapple via Herman Melville's "Moby Dick".
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    The cost of going to German FKKs is, I think, exaggerated. I can get a direct roundtrip flight from Detroit to Frankfurt for under $1000 and sometimes for under $800. A nice German hotel room is under $100 a night and you can get a deal for $50 to $75. My trips to Europe and the Near East usually route me through Frankfurt, and so I can make a stopover for a few days with the only additional cost being hotels.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion