tuscl

Is Putin a member of TUSCL ?

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Thursday, December 29, 2022 12:07 AM
Who says Putin doesn't know how to win friends and influence world leaders. [view link] Something tells me all kinds of things are going on at this strip club. And I'm sure that Putin is recording everything for future extortion.

12 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Lulz
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    Does Putin get the special dictator discount on lap dances?
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Does he get put-in the vip lounge automatically when he shows up? Sorry...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Zelensky is bidens sugar baby
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    I would like to see a vid of Xi Jinping making-it-rain
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    If Putin was really trying to win friends he would have taken them to his private strip club. [view link]
  • Uprightcitizen
    2 years ago
    Welp here it is since he just got triggered. Desestscrub announces he is a Russian troll.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    It is a weird story. I’m dubious.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    He took fellow autocrats to a strip club to boost his flagging popularity? This sounds more like a struggling NYC textile merchant than a tyrannical dictator. Plausibility: 1/10
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Is scrub off his game? This is an obvious club ad posted by scrub’s nemesis Warrior. This is so bizarre, it must be true. A world leader, known for poisoning his opponents, who has begun his own war, thinks all will be good after a night at a strip club? I forgot to mention the private party bus taking them to the club - as that must have been an uncomfortable ride. It’s not like Putin would have cameras in every part of the club to gather sordid details of each back room interaction between Borat’s cousins and the Russian whores…
  • crazyjoe
    2 years ago
    I saw Putin and Trump clubbing in denver together
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Is 'scrub making comments on my threads ? I wouldn't know since I put the piece of $#!* on Ignore. And Crazyjoe. That isn't true. I've clubbed in Denver. Putin wouldn't waste his time in those clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion