tuscl

Tijuana violence posted on Breitbart

math14
Southwest
Friday, December 23, 2022 11:46 PM
GRAPHIC EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Gunmen Leave Six Bodies in Van at Tijuana Shopping Center 🏬 Does anyone have any more info on this?

18 comments

• math14
    •
    2 years ago
  • Specialj
    •
    2 years ago
    That’s terrible
  • CJKent_band
    •
    2 years ago
    @math14 I will play along and comment on your discussion. Breitbart is an American far-right “syndicated news”, “opinion” and “commentary” website Breitbart News's content has been described as misogynistic, xenophobic, and racist by academics and journalists. The site has published a number of conspiracy theories and intentionally misleading stories. It is just the body count of a fight between competing cartels, and they try to keep civilians out of it. When you go to visit the Happiest Place on Earth, according to Krusty [view link] you still have to be aware of your surroundings to be safe. Don't do drugs or get really drunk. Behave like a polite, smart, well raised gentleman, and you will be treated like one. Let’s be careful out there.
  • JAprufrock
    •
    2 years ago
    Brietbart is nothing but a site that caters to white supremacy and will denegrade anything having to do with minorities or people of color. If you’re worried, don’t go. It’s as simple as that.
  • neverthelesshello
    •
    2 years ago
    Ignore the Breitbart haters, they are trapped in a bubble and are incapable of seeing beyond their bias. Does Breitbart spin the news, yes, and often,..., don't be blind to either parties' press outlets' hackery, Breitbart or MSNBC. Instead ask if it a true story? Pretty obviously yes, the sensation of it is being used to amp up the border situation, but it is still obviously genuine. So what does it mean? From the account: "Law enforcement sources revealed to Breitbart Texas that the four customers were employed by Mexico’s Attorney General’s Office." It is fallout from the perpetual drug wars, and the recent arrest of high ranking cartel leader sparked very public displays of tires and van burnings over the summer. This is only incidentally related to the type of club they were kidnapped from, so you are in no more danger than you were a month ago. If government officials are in the club at the same time as you, there is some danger, but that is true at a restaurant or a regular bar or anywhere else. Don't wander around after dark, and watch your surroundings, same as always, and same as you should do in any US city. Chicago reported violence this month: December to Date Shot & Killed: 42 Shot & Wounded: 131 Total Shot: 173 Total Homicides: 43
  • TJ Walker
    •
    2 years ago
    That was far from the border zona brothels zone. Thats why it's not wise to venture out there for tourist activities & food. The same with going on dates with ATF cause you don't know who's her boyfriend is.
    •
    2 years ago
    Venturing out is relative. A five mile radius from the border crossing I consider safe and there are plenty of hotels/restaurants/bars and other venues I consider as safe as USA versions. Don’t be a puss and maybe you’ll experience something great.
    •
    2 years ago
    Even Rosarito, Ensenada and as far down as Baja have many cultural and interesting venues to enjoy.
  • Cashman1234
    •
    2 years ago
    This is awful. The cartels do this stuff to show their power. The Mexican authorities are useless and likely getting $$$$ from the cartels. Enjoy going to TJ to get discounts on whores! Seems like a very smart choice - lol!
  • OrangeClown
    •
    2 years ago
    If your ovaries get sweaty thinking about TJ stay away. If, like @deserttwat, your gynecologist advises you not to go, don’t go. If, like the OP, TJ’s tampon shortage has you bothered, avoid the place.
  • Cashman1234
    •
    2 years ago
    OrangeLover has a single review of a club in Ontario. I guess that makes him an authority on TJ brothels? I didn’t know there was a connection, but he seems to enjoy acting like a real big keyboard warrior.
  • rickmacrodong
    •
    2 years ago
    Dont be so intimidated cashieman, its just an online forum friend!
  • OrangeClown
    •
    2 years ago
    Cashman, I implore you not to go to TJ. The cartels will cut out your uterus and sell it on ebay.
  • shailynn
    •
    2 years ago
    I would pay someone to shave my balls. That’s always a pain in the ass. If I go to Tijuana you’re saying someone will do it for free?
  • Cashman1234
    •
    2 years ago
    All this big talk about TJ but without the balls to visit and review the TJ clubs? I think it’s pretty obvious who has a big orange uterus…
  • wallanon
    •
    2 years ago
    Well I suppose taking advice in pictures from Krusty the Clown isn't the worst you can do on this site.
  • TJ Walker
    •
    a year ago
    Today the Mexican govt arrested drug lord and son of El Chapo, and will extradite him to USA just like El Chapo. This may be linked to Prez Biden visits next week. The Sinaloa cartel may raise hell again for this. Be safe out there mongers.
  • Smilinjack
    •
    a year ago
    Spend some time in the Rio Grande Valley, talk with the locals. When I say local, I'm not talking about veteran winter Texans, I'm talking 3rd+ generation Mexicans. Pregresso is pretty damn safe but you'd still be a fool not to keep your head on a swivel or decide to get drunk and do stupid shit. 30(?) miles up the river in Renosa?? That's an area where the white man should not even step across the border. I've spent many nights on our side of the Rio Grande (Mission, TX, a few feet away from the water) and it doesn't even have to be quiet to hear the sounds of battle on the other side. Not the occasional gun shots you'd now here nightly in south Minneapolis but heavy fire, automatic bursts and explosives. Hopefully, the cartels will get their territory issues settled sooner than later and save me the drive south.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion