Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

When people are happy when you lose your voice

blahblahblah23

>:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

How would that make you feel? 🤣

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

It’s one of those times when you learn who your real friends are.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

On our very first date, my wife had a case of laryngitis. She could hardly talk but still went on the date. So she sat and listened to me all evening. I fell in love with that girl that night. She got her voice back and it was all downhill from there.

W
wallanon
•

That's why you don't marry them after the first date lol.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Fran Dresher

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

lol cashman, I meant that in a joking manner.

Yeah, it was my guy that told me that LOLLLLLLLLL. I texted something about losing my voice a couple days ago. He texted back "ah perfection." then " I mean get better soon!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 "

Lmfao fml

FYI did get my voice book :))))

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

back not book LOL

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@Blah, as long as you have stabby Knives you'll always have a voice!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Blah - I misread the point of your discussion.

It’s easy to misunderstand things posted on the interwebs!

I think Warrior killed it with his story! Lol!

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

I know these pesky internets are so confusing

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Someone threatened to buy me a shirt that said "Help! I'm talking and I can't shut up!"

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement