tuscl

Everyone in the world knows that Trump is being put Above the Law in the USA…

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Title couldn’t say it all.

Everyone in the world knows that Trump is being put Above the Law in the USA.

The Trump Organization was found guilty on all charges in tax fraud trial in New York

Everyone in the world knows Trump should be marched out of Mar-a-Lago in handcuffs for any and all of his UNDENIABLE criminal activities.

Everyone in the world knows that the Teflon Don aka Trump keeps getting away with it all because the rule of law in America confers immunity to government officials and wealthy criminals who violate the law.

So don’t worry, the UNDENIABLE reality is that Trump will never be brought to justice.

'I Could ... Shoot Somebody, And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters'

~ Donald J Trump

5 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    #bait
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Mmmm but he trashed John McCain and lost most of the voters in Arizona. He may be right about shooting someone and not losing voters though.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Discussion Posts in the Political Discourse Forum, mainly quotations, are used by me as a means of inspiration and to invoke philosophical thoughts from the reader.

Pragmatically speaking, quotations can also be used as language games (in the Wittgensteinian sense of the term) to manipulate social order and the structure of society

“Like everything metaphysical the harmony between thought and reality is to be found in the grammar of the language.”

~ Ludwig Wittgenstein
    ~ Austrian-British philosopher
    ~ Born: April 26, 1889, Vienna, Austria
    ~ Died: April 29, 1951, Cambridge, United Kingdom

Ludwig said it all...

:D
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim this isn't one of yoir bait threads dumb bitch.

It's just a show. There's no real intent to make Trump accountable for his crimes
  • jaybud999
    2 years ago
    Myeh. He reminds me of name brand douche, people buy it more because they know the name....but it's still a douche.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion