tuscl

OT: Passengers Kicked Off Flight for Saying 'Penis' Think Penalty Too Stiff

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
The two men say they were having a ball when they were gotten off the plane with much rowdier passengers.

Flight attendants kicked three passengers off of a flight at Flint Bishop International Airport Monday night, with two of them ejected for referring to a certain part of sexual anatomy, they say.

A father-in-law and son duo claimed things came to a head after the flight crew lumped them in with a couple of combative intoxicated passenger. The cock-up came when the pair, who say they were merely having a good old time and saying the word “penis” for no particular reason, were thrust from their flight. From Fox 2 News:

Jayson Bauer said he and his father-in-law were flying down to Florida to help them move when they were approached by flight staff. He said no reason was given for the removal until they were brought off the flight.

“Finally the Flint police and the airport authority came over and said we were removed because I said the word ‘penis’ on board an airplane,” he said. “I meant it in no derogatory (way). I mean, it’s part of the male anatomy and we were literally kicked off an airplane in Flint and we had to drive.”

There’s no context for why Bauer said the word penis. Being from Michigan, he may have been wondering which appendage people in Florida use to show folks from out of state where they live. Michigan is also the state where a state rep was barred from speaking on the house floor after she said “vagina” during a debate on reproductive rights, so maybe Allegiant Airlines was just being touchy.

But the two are likely not as innocent as Bauer portrays to local media. It may not surprise you that Allegiant Airlines told a different version of the story. It doesn’t see Bauer and his father-in-law as a pair of innocent jokester in this hairy matter, at all:

When crew members instructed them to cease their unruly behavior, the passengers failed to comply. As a result, both were deplaned and reaccommodated to other flights. This decision was made with the utmost safety of our customers and crew members in mind. Unruly behavior from a passenger presents a safety risk. As I’m sure you are aware, failing to comply with a crew member’s instructions is a violation of FAA regulations. Allegiant does not tolerate disruptive, abusive, or unruly behavior of any kind.

The explanation Bauer gives, that he “...meant it in no derogatory (way). I mean, it’s part of the male anatomy,” does sound like something a jerk 4th grader would say.

In any case, Bauer and his spouse’s dad feel they were shafted, even after Allegiant Airlines dangled the offer of an alternative flight out of Grand Rapids. The two declined, instead deciding to drive. Whether that meant an hour south to Detroit Metro Airport for a connecting flight or the entire 18-hour drive to Florida is unclear.

https://jalopnik.com/passengers-kicked-o…

9 comments

• shadowcat
    2 years ago
    He said, she said. So who ae you going to believe? Based on the information given, I'll go with the air line. Unruly passengers are a problem for every air line. You see reports every day of flights diverted or delayed because of them. No air line is going to piss off passengers for no reason. That would be just plain bad business. I wonder if the unruly passengers did or will file a complain with the FAA for even sue?
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Ha ha. Too stiff. Cock-up. Womp womp.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Fuck them. There's no credible reason why they should have been saying penis out loud, presumably more than once. Clearly they were trying to join in on the fun. Maybe next time they're on a flight they'll behave like grown ass men instead of juvenile twats.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    If you act like an asshole you don't fly ....end of story.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    and what would have the ramifications have been if cunt was said instead of penis? lifetime ban?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's not too stiff. They were trying to mitigate further problems with them on the flight. A slap on the wrist would have just emboldened them.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Lol!^
    Youre worried about someone yelling penis getting a slap on the wrist but complain if people get in trouble for legit stealing, destroying property, beating somekne etc.

Btw Icee how did you not get jail time for pepper spraying someones balls and beating them up for talking to your loml?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    That story is just a life support system for the viral headline.

Those guys paid the moron price for their antics.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    "Bauer and his spouse’s dad feel they were shafted" Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion