tuscl

Beloved College Football Coach Mike Leach Dies After Massive Heart Attack

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, December 14, 2022 5:49 AM
Mike Leach, the beloved Mississippi State football coach as well known for his homespun wit as his gridiron genius, has died after suffering a massive heart attack. Leach, who was 61 and in his third year as Mississippi State’s coach, suffered what the university initially described as a “personal health issue,” later reported to be a heart attack, at his home in Starkville on Sunday. He was flown to the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, where he died. [view link]

10 comments

• motorhead
    2 years ago
    He had a law degree from Pepperdine
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    A sad day for college football. He was always good for some verbal gems anytime he was speaking to reporters. Coach, keep swinging your sword in heaven.
  • Daddillac
    2 years ago
    I'm glad I made it over to StarkVegas to the game this year, one of the last ones he coached. CML was a great coach and a better interview. College football is better as a result of him being here. RIP Pirate
  • Daddillac
    2 years ago
    As far as his law degree, I saw a interview with him about his degree's. He said the rules were if you were taking two classes then you could defer your student loans, so he kept taking classes to avoid paying them back. At one point he was teaching at a school but also enrolled in two classes just to defer another year. He did not finish paying them off until he had been at head coach Texas Tech a few years
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    He was better known for racist tweets than coaching
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^When you die we will all cheer you fucking piece of shit.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Dadillac doesn’t the loan keep building higher then? You can defer further but you have to keep paying those two classes?
  • Daddillac
    2 years ago
    Yes it usually does... sometimes interest is defered but not often. I watched a rant he did on the student loans, it was funny. He said he told the student loan collectors that called him that they could take what he was offering or he was gonna move to mexico and they would never see him again. The guy was a nut, A great nut but still a nut
  • Daddillac
    2 years ago
    Here is the clip [view link]
  • LoveTheLadies
    2 years ago
    CJK5H
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion