tuscl

Follies finally surpassed for most reviews on TUSCL

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tuesday, December 13, 2022 2:16 AM
Almost 3-years after Follies' closure (March 2020); it has finally been surpassed for most reviews on TUSCL.

At Follies' closure it had 2850 reviews - "Playhouse Lounge" in Burlington, NJ recently had its 2851st review.

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Back in November of 2016 I had done a thread when Playhouse and Follies were both getting close to 2000 reviewa (the only 2 on TUSCL AFAIK):

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=4637…
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    You know I only hit that club one time but that plus just looking at reviews, I just don't get it, I'm sorry. Getting handjobs from a 45 year old lady wth. Go to Centerfolds in Neptune. Go to fucking XXXV in Sayreville. Hookup with an actual hot girl.
  • wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    Congratulations to Playhouse Lounge ! Well deserved.

Have been there myself about 30X over the last 12 years. Yes this is not a club full of young hotties. Some in their 20s, most in their 30s and some in their 40s. But always several good looking ladies and something for everyone. It's also BYOB and no comfy seating, only at the bar. So yeah on paper it doesn't have the formula for a top club. I can only surmise it has garnered the most reviews because it has been so reliable for so long, very affordable, and a very friendly relaxed vibe. Mostly handshake but Billy Joel sometimes sang here too. I had many good times, but don't make the trek much anymore since I've discovered more of the NNJ clubs.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    The King is dead, long live the Queen, or at least extras from dancers that are as past their prime as Queen Elizabeth was.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    The strip club here in Indiana that has the most reviews is Brad's Brass Flamingo here in Indianapolis. The key to their success seems to be consistency and an ability to offer something for the customer who makes a little more money than average. Unsuccessful strip clubs attract customers who don't make much money and therefore don't have much to spend.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion