tuscl

Daytime Club in Manhattan

Wednesday, December 7, 2022 4:17 AM
All - any good options for a club in Manhattan with a lot of hot girls in day hours - like 2p-6p hours. I feel like this is a tough ask in NYC - everything is so late there. Thanks in advance for any information.

7 comments

• tuskular
    2 years ago
    2pm-6pm? That's going to be hard. I know Vivid, Hoops, and Rick's might be the ones that are open at this time. Definitely NOT at 2pm, maybe 4pm at the most?
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Wow this post/question brought back memories from a few decades ago... the Pussycat Lounge in the financial district, a few blocks from the NYSE. I think it attempted a comeback sometime after 9/11 but from what I've heard it never really recovered. I think it's a sports bar or something now. Used to be a great daytime joint and I once dated a Russian stripper from there, I mean for real dating, like we went to ballgames together and stuff.
  • Myoman
    2 years ago
    @misterorange: that's pretty cool, wish there was something similar now. It kinda sucks that Strip Clubbing is such a necessarily late night hobby.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Daytime places are drying up, and sadly daytime is when most of the real action happens.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    Good daytime clubs are getting harder to find in most of the country. I'm not familiar with the clubs in NYC but I do know that most entertainment options in the city start and end later than most of the country. Everything from music venues to Broadway shows are practically dead during the day so I imagine strip clubs would be the same way. About the only entertainment I have found in NYC during the day has been street performers (real entertainers i.e. musicians not street hookers) and a lot of them are actually pretty good. From what I've read on here I'm not sure most of the NYC strip clubs are even worth it at night let alone during the day.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I'll do Rick's in the daytime, ain't bad although night lineup is better. NYC is just a nocturnal type place it's just not like Florida or Arizona with all this daytime strip club stuff.
  • Myoman
    2 years ago
    yep thats what ive found
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion