tuscl

Le Rouge Lounge or Rosewood for GNDs?

I've got a rare free night tonight and I'm *majorly* craving GNDs... I've only ever been to rosewood once and loved it bc of all the GNDs, I've never been to anywhere else.

If I'm hankering for GNDs, would folks recco me go back to rosewood, or try the le Rouge lounge (20th st) for the first time?

2 comments

• schmoe31415
    2 years ago
    I tried both recently (https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=8138…). I was somewhat disappointed with both (though I enjoyed my previous visit to Rosewood). Of the two, Rosewood had more GND dancers, outfits and experiences, I think. The Le Rouge lounge was just a room off of Wonderland strip club.
  • Electronman
    2 years ago
    You're relatively new to TUSCL (only one published review), so a few constructive comments.
    1. This is site has a national (actually international) readership so, at minimum provide a describe the location of the club. Members can search for the location of Le Rouge and Rosewood. Both are in NYC, but if you want to increase your chances of a helpful reply, at least clearly identify where the clubs are located.
    2. Even more important, do your homework. Look up the recent reviews for each of these clubs. If the reviews do not contain helpful information, then you might consider sending a direct message (DM) to someone who has recently reviewed the club in question. The common initialism for this advice is RTFR, "read the fucking reviews."
    3. Finally, you'll get more helpful replies after you've contributed more to the collective wisdom of the board. So, if you go to either club, write a helpful review.

Good luck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion