Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Clubbing Epiphany

booty_lover

Somewhere in the Carolinas

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Boy do I love the feeling of taking a break from your favorite club for a month or more and then returning to see new talent. Without the new talent, I would probably become bored with seeing the same girls. Seeing a new girl creates a new fantasy for me and I must interact with her. Getting a private dance gets me turned on but by the end of the song the realization hits you that this is nothing but a fantasy and hopes of making sweet love to your new girl drift away. To me, that is the worst part of clubbing. Unless the girl is a potential OTC it really sucks to get aroused and not get to indulge in the beauties. Just my two cents.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for VanessaM
VanessaM
•

But yet you keep coming back for me

Yep men loved to be tortured 🔨🔪⛓️🔫

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Bharlem. VIP with you would hardly be torture. You do need to post some more pics though.

Profile picture for VanessaM
VanessaM
•

I meant to say “more”

I’ve never met that man in my life

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

It's entirely different in these parts. Most of the girls are available.

Profile picture for booty_lover
booty_lover
•

@Dolfan I need to make that trip

Profile picture for booty_lover
booty_lover
•

@Bharlem I guess we do 😂 eventually if I go enough I’ll get one you ladies to fall for my charm and wit

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

If you're having that much turnover in a month or two, you must club at night.

Around here dayshift takes about six months to have 50 percent turnover.

Profile picture for booty_lover
booty_lover
•

Yea I only go at night, have only been during the day shift once and it wasn't my cup of tea.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Good thread. When a club roster gets stale, sometimes it isn't a bad thing to sit out for a bit and let is shake out. I have a few clubs in my rotation, so when one club gets bad for a while, I just spend more time elsewhere.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement