shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

12 comments

• skibum609
    2 years ago
    At least we know what happened to SJG.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    The forever phrase is 'out of sight, out of mind' those 3 letters should never be uttered on TUSCL again.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Hopefully he'll end up in a Mexican prison, and the other inmates will kill him slowly and painfully.
  • Pussylicker2
    2 years ago
    It won't be long before they can take the guys semen and compare it with 23andme. He won't be in their database but lots of his cousins will be.
  • Garfield84
    2 years ago
    Man. If this shit keeps happening, Cascadas is gonna have to sit in the room when you grease a HK chica. That’s gonna suck. But i Can adjust . Maybe for propina, he’ll hold the camera for me
  • TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    When did this happened?
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Hard to see how someone could harm someone in the big 3 bars, and get away.
  • OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    Whoever this fool is just made things more difficult for the rest of us. I'd anticipate security at the Zona Norte hotels increasing their checks whenever a girl is in the room for the foreseeable future.
  • captainfun
    2 years ago
    Has anyone seen or heard updates if they caught the guy yet?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They've been looking for him for a week now.

It reminds me of when liwet was asking how easy it is to rape a hooker in tinuana...
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    I know some one that spent 3 years in a Mexican prison. They told me how many people get killed in prison and how bad the conditions are. If I were that person that killed the prostiutes. I would rather kill my self the be in a Mexican prison.
  • rugrat
    2 years ago
    Looks like they at least know who the guy is

https://www.theyucatantimes.com/2022/12/…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion