tuscl

P-valley season 2 trailer

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Strip club series on Starz. Some scenes were filmed at Vivide in Atlanta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GB2TNk6…

8 comments

• georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Has anyone watched this? Is it any good? I mean plot-wise.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ I found it to be unwatchable, it's a poorly scripted badly directed, and the plot never made any sense to me. Tried it three separate times couldn't watch more than 10 minutes, I have better things to do with my time than watch it.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I watched the first episode of season 1 and have never been back. But I am not into any series type TV programs. It's also aimed at black audiences which I am not a part of. I'm not racist. Some of my favorite dancers are black.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Then I won't even bother trying, thanks. 🤣
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @Shadowcat, I've watched many black shows over the years, and while there are good reasons to not be interested in serials many of the black shows I have enjoyed over the years have been well written, with understandable plots, not P-Valley, it appears to be getting away with publishing crap tv just because it's a "black show",
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    25 - So have I. How many remember Amos "n" Andy? P-Valley is made in Tyler Perry Studios in Atlanta and they specialize in black entertainment or exploitation.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ some of that blaxploitation stuff was fun, over the top campy like the old Batman tv show, but P-Valley ain’t it.
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    Don't waist your time watching this show.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion