tuscl

"Do you wanna dance ?": The ultimate answer...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
"DO YOU WANT TO FUCK"? If she just laughs, then ask if that is a "Maybe".The results will amuse you.

17 comments

• DougS
    17 years ago
    ShadowCat: Actually, that's a pretty good comeback. I like it so much, I just might use it if/when I'm next in a club. If you deliver it right, you don't risk getting slapped, and who knows, you might get the answer that you're looking for!
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Don't laugh so fast...here's an exact initial conversation that I had with some dancer at Cheaters in RI a few months back:

Dancer: "Hi, lookin' to have some fun tonite?"
    Me: "Sure, I'm always lookin' to have fun."
    D: "Wanna have sex?"
    M: "No." (She wasn't neary good looking enuff for that IMO.)
    D: "Wanna a blow job?"
    M: "No."
    D: "How about a dance then?"
    M: "No thanx."
    D: "You're not here to have fun..." (and she left in a huff)
  • Jpac73
    17 years ago
    Misterguy: You tactfully brushed off a R.O.B. trying to hustle you IMO. Any dancer that says bullshit like that and has never met you is just trying to say shit to get you in the back to get a dance.

BTW Shadowcat I like the comeback. I will try to use that next time a dancer ask me that question.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Well, this place is known for extremely high mileage though. Actually, that's a club where you have to lower your standards a lot (I didn't know that, since it was my first time there). She was one of the few white girls working, short, brown hair, looked like a drug addict to me, but looking back on it now...she was prolly one of the "hottest" girls there. I should have took her up on her offers...lol... My fear though throughout the whole night was maybe catching something (and NOT just from the girls...the place was FILTHY)...there might be a gold nugget at that place somewhere, but I suspect you'd need to look real hard to find it.
  • BobbyI
    17 years ago
    MisterGuy: Yeah, great logic some of these girls have, huh? Because you don't want to do anything with her, you aren't interested at all.

Generally when strippers ask if you want to do something (no matter how extreme) inside the club they mean it (just don't pay them in advance, because then they could scam you). Promises related to OTC is a whole different story.
  • Techman
    17 years ago
    "No but my brother does. Bring your mother over sometime!!!!"
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    shawdowcat,

I like it, I will use it, next time the need arises! Good job!
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    I like the idea of a snappy comeback, since I am offended by the laziness of the "Do you wanna dance?" line. However, I think the comeback would play differently in different clubs.

In Cheaters, it would probably go like:
    "Do you wanna dance?"
    "No thanks. DO you wanna funck"
    "Ok, but it's $200 for a half hour and I usually get tipped."

In my regular club in AZ, Hiliter, it would go like:
    "Do you wanna dance?"
    "No thanks. Do you wanna fuck?"
    "Ewwww, gross!"

I might try it anyway.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Yea, I don't think most of the girls (skanks?) at Cheaters would skip a beat if you asked them to fuck. :)
  • jimmyblong
    17 years ago
    "No thanks, I'm driving." That one messes with their heads and sometimes gets a laugh.
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    No thanks, I'm gay does the same thing.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    ShotDisc: That will not fly in my favorite club. My reputation proceeds me. In a recent conversation with the newest dancer added to my favorites list. I mentioned that you can probably tell that I am well known here. Her response "I knew that before I met you and they all love you." Ok feed me more. I like it.
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    I'm gonna have to try the gay line. That oughta really confuse the hell out of them.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Good one shadowcat. I'll have to try to remember that one. I won't try it in unfamiliar clubs though. Some dancers might agree when I was just joking.

Misterguy sounds like he ran into the same girl I did sometime in the last few years. I had the same conversation. Except that she kept on working on me until I agreed to get some dances. She was a ROB. Made me pay for multiple dances in advance, put in on the sofa. Then she secretly grabbed the money off the sofa, after one or 2 songs, said the bouncer needed to see her for a minute. She was gone. I agree never pay for more than 2 songs in advance or just show her that you have the money.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Just thinking what if you ask "wanna fuck?" and she says, "oh yes, where do you want to do it at?"
    I know I'm not going to ask any fuglies that question.
  • TessieV
    17 years ago
    Wouldn't try this at any club you plan on frequenting...Chances are someone will be offended, and the girls DO talk, as I'm sure you know.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Tessie: I have already tried this at my favorite club. The only ones that were offended are the ones that I don't want anyway. Yes the Girls do talk and that has been to my advantage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion