tuscl

Minni in Orlando…anybody know her full name?

I remember Mini we shared many a laugh, many a cries, many a fond memories, and an unfortunately a very fond farewell. Those were the days…. She had cheated on me with her partner Mickey, I always felt awful about that but it was many moons ago. We have many pictures together. It was Orlando though there wasn’t any contact at all and although I did jizz in my pants a little bit one time, very humid down there in Florida. I remember very vividly her Michael Jackson style white gloves. But her last name escapes me…. Oh Minni those were the days, oh and the tea cups, ah yes I still get dizzy to this day!

12 comments

• Muddy
    2 years ago
    Oh and those yellow heels. Could see ‘em from a mile away.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    LMAO! And here I thought she spelled her name Minny.
    Well that's what she told me anyway.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I heard she was fucking Goofy
  • crosscheck
    2 years ago
    And here I thought it was Minnie. Guess she lied to all of us...
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    I do know her last name was Mouse.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    I think she dances at Fantasia.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I would like come out and apologize to the tuscl community. Bestiality is never ok. I was young, I was naive, it was a loosey goosey era.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    2 years ago
    @Muddy: All is forgiven. No one of us would be immune to her red & white polka dot patterned bow and minni-dress.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    It’s been a few years since I did a back room session in the Toontown VIP room with Minnie.

I recommend paying extra for a fast pass to skip the line…

Minnie is expensive - but it’s a true Fantasyland when you are with her.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @Cashman you surprise me, I always thought you were the Ursula type. 🍆💦💦💦🐙

And watch out for Minnie's upsell duo with Daisy Duck. They'll roofie you and you'll wake up without your wallet and pants on It's a Small World if ya know what I'm saying.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    SirLapDanceAlot - those Daisy Duck lips are worth the price of the upsell!
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @Cashman since you're into her type, then you might as well go balls out with her on the Mad Tea Bag Party. Then end the day on Splash Mountain.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion