tuscl

Do you believe in ATFs?

Monday, January 21, 2008 2:31 PM
Assume for simplicity one can define an ATF as a type of super-regular dancer, one that gives the customer an extra kick of some type, such kick sometimes being of a not specifically definable nature, a dancer generally favored to the exclusion of most other dancers. After seeing the exchange between Parodyman vs Fondl it brings up THE basic threshold question, (i.e would it ever work for you) or do you believe in ATFs or not, whether its just for lust or something else?. In my opinion the entire ATF phenomenom is what makes strip clubs so interesting, however assuming a (hypothetical) world where one could not heavily favor certain dancer(s) - then strip clubs would still be quite good, just not as good in my opinion. Now this said, there are risks of going the ATF route, and if one has the opportunity to have multiple ATFs at one time, its a far safer strategy to take. On this forum I would guess its about 50% "believe" in ATFs vs in the regular strip club world I would wild guess probably about 10%. Strangely enough I have yet to see an article or report in the mainstream press or broadcast major media about regular ATFs and their customers, (unless its some kind of outright scam) - it seems nearly all articles about strip clubs seem to focus on broken down, abused, drug addicted strippers and sometimes their boyfriends or pimps.

13 comments

• BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Don't really get it myself. If I want a relationship with a woman then that's what real life is for.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    ATF's ARE real life. Never new one that is, or was, a figment of my imagination! BobbyI, Hopefully you understand there are different levels of relationships, and one may also have more than one per gender.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    ATF is usually a substitute girlfriend for PL who can't get one outside of the club experinc4.
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    "ATF's ARE real life. Never new one that is, or was, a figment of my imagination!" Clubber, I assume you are joking, or either you didn't read my post, because I made it very clear what I was asking when I stated "in other words would it ever work for you?" However glad to see you never "new" one that was a figment of your imagination. As I stated "THE basic threshold question, (i.e would it ever work for you) or do you believe in ATFs or not..."
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Simple typo. And no, I wasn't joking. Also, yes, it did work for me.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    I have favorite dancers. But they are just dancers. A business transaction, not a life time commitment. Only a complete fool would continue to give a dancer money for 10+ years after she stops dancing. To me and most other people on the planet he is a Sucker! To the girl he is a Sucker. (maybe a valuable one but still a sucker.) No one respects a person like that.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    First of all, I disagree with the original premise. You can't define an ATF in terms of her qualities because it isn't about her, it's about you. Your ATF is the dancers who you have liked the most and would rather spend time with compared to all the others. There can be only one ATF at any given time (which is what the AT stand for) - you can have many faves but only one of them is your ATF. Having said that, I don't think anyone goes looking for an ATF, it just happens. And she may or may not be a substitute girl friend depedning on what type of relationship the tow of you have - she can be stricgtly a club buddy or she can be much more than that. I've had 4 regulars over the years but one stands out as my ATF. And yes it has worked well for me, it's been very pleasant. And she's never been my GF nor have I ever wanted her to be, she's just someone whose company I really enjoy.
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    Short answer: yes Long answer: Yes... I've had many favorites, regulars and several ATFs over the years. I have one ATF (the current one) that stands out amongst all of them - the rest are not even close. No, I didn't go looking for her. In fact, I was surprised at the speed in which she infiltrated my mind. She became a quasi-girlfriend... to me, it was a deeper connection. To her? Well, it has been a roller coaster. I DO (and I really don't think it was just wishful thinking) believe that at least for a time there, she felt as deeply as I did. Currently, I know she doesn't feel the same way. Even still, if I had to pick one person with whom to be stranded on the proverbial desert island, I would choose her. She was never a substitute for a girlfriend... it wasn't that I can't find someone outside of the world of SCs. I'm married, and have been for a long time, to an attractive (though older) woman.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    ATF dancers are just like ATF athletes, ATF teachers, ATF coaches, etc, etc.
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    "ATF dancers are just like ATF athletes, ATF teachers, ATF coaches, etc, etc." not the one I was with a mere 6 hours ago
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    FONDL had a typo, David9999, just so you know he didn't really mean "...tow of you have...", but rather, TWO of you.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    David9999 you obviously missed the meaning of my post. jackass
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Of course I do. ATF's are part of the strip club fantasy. I have never seeked out an ATF. They have just happened. There have been two in the last 6 years. Both have quit the business and gone on to better things. I always knew that the first one would but I was a little surprised that the second one did also. The were both quite different but had one thing in common. They both treated me special. Like a friend and I could trust both of them to not feed me any stripper shit. I do not currently have one that fills that bill but again I am not looking for one. I have about 20 favorite dancers. Most of them because they take care of me on the couch. Who knows? There are 3 that could be my next ATF.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion