Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Gay-ass songs you secretly listen to

misterorange
misterorangeVIP37087

R.I.P. Bottoms Up

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Okay you fuckin’ fags. It’s time to come clean.

There are a few songs you would NEVER listen to in public. Moreover, if it was randomly playing somewhere, you’d go out of your way to say how much you dislike it. But when you’re alone, driving down the highway, you’ll turn it up and sing along. (Hey man, I’ll be the first to admit it.)

I’ll start with these two:

CYNDI LAUPER, Girls Just Want To Have Fun – Yes, I even got caught once. Maybe 20 years ago, before there were smart phones that sync to your car’s audio. I had it playing semi-loud and was so into the song that when my flip phone rang, I flipped it open without even thinking. It was my wife and when she heard it, she laughed like hell. To this day, she’s never let me forget it. youtube.com

HANSON, MMMBop – Anyone who says you don’t love this song, I’m calling you out right now as a liar. Open the windows, crank it up, and sing it proud you fuckin’ homo. youtube.com

And here’s a bonus for you jerkoffs: Every time I’m flipping TV channels and stumble upon Pretty Woman, I can’t turn it off. I watch it right to the pathetic ending with Richard Gere holding the flowers out the top of the limo. youtu.be

Who else is man enough to admit the girly crap you listen to?

Replies (45)Latest

Profile picture for crosscheck
crosscheck
•

^ No, I can't stand MMMBop and never have been able to. Girls Just Want To Have Fun however, I have absolutely ZERO problem proudly listening to in public and I could not give a rat's ass what anyone thinks of it.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

abba. the go go’s. queen.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Not sure if this qualifies, but almost everything by Blondie.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

WHAM

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Glass Tiger - "Someday"

^ pretty-soft

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

"Woman In Love"

^ Love that f'ing song:

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

"Slow Hand"

^ Damn I'm gay

Profile picture for PhredJohnson
PhredJohnson
•

Sometimes I feel like a woman

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

I played Baby One More Time while on a road trip. Turns out he had a huge crush on Britney Spears when he was a little kid and knew all the lyrics. We jammed out together.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

^ Papi, I thought you meant the Tom Petty song and I was like, what are you kidding me Papi, that ain't gay or girly... then I clicked on the link and I was like, ohhh Papi, you really weren't kidding at all!

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

^ talking about "A Woman In Love" by TP

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

And yeah - Abba is probably my fave artist of all time - fave Abba song is "SOS":

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

You know who would’ve thought George Michael was a fag? I wouldn’t have guessed it in a million years.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Papi Chulo: Loves big bodacious big booty black women in the strip club AND also jammin out to ABBA. Definitely not your typical combo of taste there

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Honestly if you caught me driving by blasting you would think I was gay as fuck. I love all that disco shit. At end of the day I’m just a wanna be John Travolta, and really John Travolta in turn is just a wanna be Rick Dugan.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•
Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Katy Perry

A girl singing about kissing other girls. How much more gay can you get ?

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

And yeah I’m with Jascoi, The Go’s Go’s I’m really into.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I love me some Wham! Careless Whisper makes my sphincter tingle!

Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Relax. It’s a great club song.

If anyone hasn’t been caught enjoying YMCA - I don’t believe you! Those Village People had some fun songs! In the Navy!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•
Profile picture for conan_mac_morna
conan_mac_morna
•

My old band did an industrial cover of “Relax” that blew the fucking walls down every time we played it.

I
Iknowbetter
•

70’s Soft Rock 80’s & 90’s big hair power ballads Fun to sing along in the car - but never in public

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•
Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•
Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Lola. L-O-L-A, Lola. I’m cranking it with the car windows down.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•
Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I don’t know if this is gay, but I absolutely love, love, move Whitney Houston singing “I Will Always Love You”. Powerful vocals. Pretty odd for a guy who uses one of the inspirations for thrash metal as his avatar.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

And I wouldn’t wanna admit this (any place other than TUSCL), but I’ll watch The Music Man whenever it’s on TV

and I’ll watch “Flashdance” too, and cry every time at the end

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Born This Way by Lady Gaga OK2BGAY by Tomboy All The Things She Said by t.a.t.u. Beautiful by Christina Aguilera Fuck You by Lily Allen I Want To Break Free by Queen

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Alright fine that’s one’s a little too gay I’ll admit that

Profile picture for crosscheck
crosscheck
•

If the subject is going to be songs that are gay... "Be Aggressive" by Faith No More

When you realize that it was written by their keyboardist who is gay for their singer to have to sing (who is hetero), it really is one helluva hilarious joke.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I love Elton Montello's version of jet boy jet girl - gayest song ever -

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Anything by Ace of Base. I think they were from Holland?

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

^Sweden, just like Abba and esoterically speaking, Mouth and MacNeil (how do you do) and Blue Swede (Ooga Chukka).

Profile picture for IfIGottaBeDamned
IfIGottaBeDamned
•

Lest we forget:

Mandy Copacabana I Write the Songs

or most anything else by Barry Manilow.

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

wings-silly love songs and let 'em in 70's disco and some AM radio

80's new wave

i just discovered this 80's song about a month ago. how i avoided it back then i really have no idea.

johnny hates jazz - shattered dereams

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

^^ Silly Love Songs... good call on that one.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Air Supply - "Making Love Out Of Nothing At All"

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

This rick does not hide anything from the world. ABBA songs? I sing ‘em loudly and publicly. Of course, ABBA is badass. Xtina’s “Beautiful”? Sang along it in the shower this morning, played a recording o’ me and Xtina singin’ it while I strutted around town drinkin’ out of a badass brown paper bag.

This rick is also a K-pop Stan, though I save my greatest admiration for my Queen…Miss Taylor Swift. Sweet Tay-Tay always brings it.

If ya’ like somethin’ you should be proud of it. I’m somebody came up to this rick and said anything negative about my musical tastes they’d get the frickin’ wildebeest treatment. ROAR!!!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

This thread does make you think back to the old days - at least it does for me.

Profile picture for Dave_Anderson
Dave_Anderson
•

Perry Como "Hoop De Doo"

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Is it gay to enjoy Doja Cat songs? I’ve jerked off watching her videos, as she has a hot body!

I know it’s gay to dance around in my underoos to Rick Astley’s Together Forever.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

There is no music to which I "secretly" listen. If someone else doesn't like it or feels some kind of way about it, that's a them problem, not mine.

Profile picture for captainfun
captainfun
•

Miley Cyrus - Party in the USA

I don’t seek it out but when played I do find myself enjoying it way too much

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Honestly if this type of stuff is gay shit then so be it I’m into gay shit. All that night at the Roxbury stuff. I’m rocking out too.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement