Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

misterorange
misterorangeVIP37087

How'z about a roadie?

6 mos ago · 1 min read

Ya filthy animals!

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Ha ha - Slainte!

Profile picture for mogul1985
mogul1985
•

Tipperary Hill, Syracuse, NY. When a light was added decades ago, the local Irish wanted the Green on top. They smashed it several times until govt caved. As far as I know. the only one in the USA.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

@Mogul. Great piece of trivia! However nearly 8% of US men are color blind, with red-green color blindness being the most common variant. These men may need the luck of the Irish to navigate this intersection safely.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

Back at you, misterorange, and keep the change.

Profile picture for docsavage
docsavage
•

I looked for a rainbow so I could find the pot of gold at the end of it where the leprechauns had hidden it. No rainbows here in Indianapolis today, though.

Profile picture for mogul1985
mogul1985
•

@electroman I grew-up in Syracuse before moving to Colorado after college in 1983. Colemen's was a great neighborhood Irish bar for pints of blacks/tans - a fav of mine.

However no strippers, just great girls on St Patty's Day who REALLY enjoyed their beer.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Faith and begorrah! I made what I think was the best corned beef and cabbage ever for the blessed saint's birthday.😋

Profile picture for mogul1985
mogul1985
•

I love great corned beef. When I was showing dogs at Westminster KC at The Garden, I'd go to The Blarney Stone a block away for black/tans and corned beef sandwiches! They were so good year after year. I was doing work in Rye, NY and even took the train to Manhattan to hit the Blarney Stone.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

You couldn't find corned beef in Rye?😂🍀💚

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement