tuscl

Las Vegas club for daytime afternoon visits

WOODDR2
Los Angeles, California
Wednesday, October 26, 2022 6:45 PM
Yes, I know Las Vegas are clubs have been discussed here in the past. I know their expensive, low mileage etc.

I'm just asking which are good clubs to hang out in the afternoon, drink a couple beers, watch some beautiful dancers and maybe get a few lap dances, even if low mileage as I not looking for that in the club (I already have that taken care of).

Years ago, I'm talking 10-15 years ago, when a small group of us use to visit Vegas 4 times a year, our favorite clubs were Crazy Horse II and Olympic Gardens. Plus both were great day time clubs with really good looking dancers during the day too.

Thank you in advance.

24 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    There's not many options for the afternoon now. Chicas Bonitas is your best bet.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Chicas bonitas is the only club with an active day shift
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Yep, it's been 15+ years since I've been to a Vegas club during dayshift, and CH2 and OG were my faves. Interested in seeing what people say is the dayshift to go to these days
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Hustlers . Sapphire. Too expensive for dayshift given the quality of damcers

Play it again Sam's. The girls are disgusting

Little darlings. No alcohol and the worst girls.

Peppermint hippo. $50 drink minimum. That's like 2 non alcoholic drinks there. $50 cover. And shit talent during the day.

At chicas bonitas you get in for free. Lots of young Latinas. Good music. Cheap drinks but the fat fuck bartender will try to rip you off so be careful
  • WOODDR2
    2 years ago
    2Icee - thanks for the Intel, maybe I'll check out Chicas.... Might still try Sapphire, last time I was there at night time, yes it was expensive but the girls here good looking.

I'll take a higher quality of ladies with higher prices over cheap prices and low quality ladies.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Nights are way better than days. But dayshifts have the worst girls at most clubs.
  • CarlitosPeligro
    2 years ago
    I love chicas bonitas. It’s unique in Vegas, always had fun there. I have never done day shift though. The music is always too loud. I never want to stay there more than an hour or two. Does palomino have decent day shift?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Palomino doesn't open til 6pm. And doesn't get busy til late. Even at like 9pm it's still dead.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I like the loud music at chicas bonitas lol it depends on who the dj is though. Jose is the best one.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    What about Hose B? Is Hose B a good dj, too?
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    When to CH3 this week at around 5PM, had fun (no extras, two way contact) with Shy. $150 for 20 minutes.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They use to have a good happy hour.
    2 years ago
    Sapphire when they have pool party
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sapphires pool party is a sausage fest....
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    I miss the OG. Had sex in the club for the first time there over 15 years ago.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    "... but the fat fuck bartender will try to rip you off so be careful ..."

How so?
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Per the reviews Chicas seems to have a pretty-active dayshift with good-mileage - but it's not your typical Vegas club - it's a hole-in-the-wall off the strip near Palomino and mostly aggressive non-English-speaking Cuban-dancers ($25/dance) - I'd read some Chicas reviews b/f visiting bc it's a bit different.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's a Latin club. And day shift has mostly black and Cuban girls. Reviews on here exaggerate the language barrier.

Edgar will charge you more per drink the more drunk you are.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The girls are the youngest and hottest you'll find on dayshift in Vegas. Coz they have to work 2 days a week to get to work nights on the weekends
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Reviews on here also tend to quote more per otc than I've ever heard there
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    The clubs on the strip won’t have much happening until 11pm-12am-later.

Papi has good advice and a good description of what Chicas is, it’s not what people typically think of when you say “Vegas strip club.”
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    There are no strip clubs on the strip.

Chicas bonitas us a local club not a tourist trap.

Psd you're a fake ass troll.
  • Lockjaw
    2 years ago
    Crazy Horse III
    2 years ago
    Technically peppermint hippo is on the strip although way at one end. I had a decent time there on the one daytime visit I had a week ago just to check things out. No cover, $8 beer, only 4 girls working on a Wednesday afternoon but it only takes one. $25 floor dances were high mileage from the young black girl I visited.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion