tuscl

Detroit/Windsor Adult Fun

EmptyAngel
Wisconsin
Friday, October 21, 2022 12:32 AM
Hey everybody! Going to be in the Detroit area later this year. Anyone got any recommendations for adult fun? Looking around TUSCL, it seems like most Detroit clubs are topless only? Full nudity is a major plus (almost a must) for me, so maybe I should stick to Windsor?

12 comments

• DrStab
    2 years ago
    Read the Detroit reviews - one of the most reviewed and mongered markets in the U.S.A. Detroit clubs are no go on extras. If you desire extras, head to the clubs in the western suburbs, Dearborn and Inkster.
  • caseyx
    2 years ago
    I'll add that while the suburban clubs are generally topless on stage there is no shortage of full nudity in the back rooms.
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    Windsor clubs have fallen from their former glory. I would not bother. Clubs in the Detroit suburbs are topless only, but I hear you can have a lot of fun. Try Flight Club and Landing Strip.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Scroll through my reviews; you'll get all the info you will need on Detroit and Windsor.
  • EmptyAngel
    2 years ago
    Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, I see clubs like Flight Club and Landing Strip seem to be well reviewed, will look into 'em more. I don't know why topless-only is such a big sticking point for me, but it is...... Also, when I go to SC's, I am generally not looking for "extras", it's more of an eye-candy thing for me. Might get a lap dance or two if I come across someone particularly striking, but mostly I'm just there to watch naked women dance.......
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Just follow Longball300s lead, he is an expert on both cities.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Read my (and others) Dreamgirls review. Dancers are allowed by MI law (I believe) to get naked.... just by choice or club rules? very few do. I have always had a fine time in Windsor over the past few years... nothing like a hot girl giving you a full contact naked lapper for $15 USD. Extras? Read my Silvers review.... hottest dancers at Cheetahs.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    BTW in Windsor every dancer gets completely naked on stage.
  • EmptyAngel
    2 years ago
    Thanks for your expertise, Longball300! So you think Windsor is fun/worthwhile? Looking around TUSCL some more, it does seem like clubs like Flight Club and Landing Strip are kind of expensive, given that I know in advance that I wouldn't be getting what I want.....
  • ww
    2 years ago
    If you're doing more watching than lapping, it really shouldn't matter much on the cost. You'd pay cover & parking, and maybe a drink - that's it. You say you just want to watch, right? LOL.
  • 8TM
    2 years ago
    Going by what you’ve said here, I think you should go against the grain and go to Windsor. Full nude, enthusiastic lap dances, plus the USD/CAN exchange rate is great right now and should continue to be so for a while. I only hesitate to recommend because I haven’t been since covid so I don’t know how much things have changed. Worst case is you wasted half a day crossing the border and back, and you still have money left over for the Detroit clubs.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    ^ What he said... One more thing; Canada recently dropped their entry requirements so you don't have to use the "ArriveCAN" app anymore to show proof of vaccination.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion