tuscl
The Outerspace Club
328 N 54th St Philadelphia, PA 19139

Highly Rated or Overrated?

Thursday, October 13, 2022 2:46 PM
I noticed this place is highly rated. Is it worth checking out? What are the girls like? Mostly, AA?

9 comments

• chimera422
    2 years ago
    For what it is, it’s a great representative of the type. Hood bar Hood dancers $5 dances Extras readily available It’s 95%or more African_American dancers. In my 10+ trips there I have seen 1 Caucasian dancer, a few Latina dancers, a very dark complexioned Dominican and a Blasian dancer.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I wanted to stop by here, but was passing through Philly too early in the day and had a schedule to keep. Went to two other clubs that were ok, but probably would've had more fun here.
  • tin man
    2 years ago
    Everything and anything can be had for $100 or less. Treat them well and measure your expectations. The dancers are mostly black.
  • chimera422
    2 years ago
    However, can be highly variable on any given day. Tried yesterday(Monday). Rainy night, 3 dancers, downstairs closed, not much energy. Left after 2 dances (India, lightskinned spinner) and 1 $6 Jack/rocks
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    This is a niche club: 1) one has to like dive-clubs (club is small; not in a great-area; and at most has the basics aesthetics wise; it doesn't even have a DJ and it's only open a few hours a day vs late like most strip-clubs; etc) 2) one has to be primarily into black-women Either or both of these likely takes out a large chunk of SCers - but this club does offer a niche for a certain SCer population.
  • chimera422
    2 years ago
    I disagree with one thing in PApi’s otherwise very on point précis above. You don’t need to be PRIMARILY into black women, but you do need to be into them. I’d be equally happy at that club if it were all Latina, all Asian or all white, as long as they performed the same dances and services in the same manner and at the same price.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    ^ IME most guys that are not primarily into black women/dancers don't tend to visit black-clubs except maybe out of curiosity a time or two - of course this isn't universal. There are some that may visit bc a black club may be more cost-effective; or bc other clubs in the area don't offer the same mileage. In my area of Miami the black-clubs are significantly cheaper yet I rarely see any non-black custies (often I'm the only non-black person in the club and this was the case in my OSC late-2016 visit) - but Miami does have high-mileage non-black-clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    ^ e.g. I know of SCers that may get dances with black-dancers in a mixed-club (along with other dancers): but don't like visiting all-black clubs - again not a universal-thing but what I've noticed
  • Sammy63
    9 months ago
    Tuskular, this is a club for guys who want high mileage. The girls are mostly young WOC who are willing to do extras for very modest tips. As one monger wrote, for $100 you can get whatever you are looking for. But, the number of dancers varies widely from day to day, so if you are making a special trip to West Philly just to go to this club, it is a gamble if any women who you want to "experience" will be there, if there are any women at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion