tuscl

Do they really close at 8pm every day?

I moved around the corner and want to check this out. Can't find a website or any useful info on hours.

6 comments

• chimera422
    a year ago
    Not necessarily 8, but definitely by 9-9:30
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Once you go to the Club and see the neighborhood you accept the fact you don't want to be there at 11 p.m.
  • Leapdaywilliams
    a year ago
    Hah I definitely hear you there, but I live just a few blocks away. out of place for a 30 something white guy to walk in?
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Yes; they close early (8 or so...not necessarily a set schedule), and don't open until 5 or so....I've never understood the business model, but it must work, as they have been around for awhile.

Many girls proceed to Piccadilly Club after they close, so you can catch them there, with admittedly a bit less fun at The Pic.

If you live close, nothing to lose by driving by at various times to see what's happening.

Guys of all types are welcome. Just have $10 in hand ready to hand to door guy who sits in chair on stoop, so you walk up looking like you know what you're doing.

If closer to 5, use LEFT door (La Pearl...downstairs); If closer to 8, use RIGHT door (Outer Space...head upstairs).

It's not a place for newbie PLs, so take your A-game.
  • Jerseyblack
    a year ago
    I usually get there by 4pm and usually they have 2 dancers in there early. It is basically a hit or miss club. Sometimes I have been there and had the time of my life and other times I wish I would've stayed home. The 8 o'clock works for me . Overall, you are still getting the best bang for your buck .
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    The good news about Philly is that there are many clubs, so I usually drive by La Pearl / Outer Space, then proceed to others if they are not open / not much is going on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion