tuscl
The Outerspace Club
328 N 54th St Philadelphia, PA 19139

Reopening???

icnolimit
Pennsylvania
Saturday, August 1, 2020 9:30 AM
Swung by la pear lounge/outerspace on Friday 7/31 based on the last review that hinted that they would be open on 7/30 based on a dancer tip. I can confirm that they were NOT open. They gates were down and they were closed. No signs from what i could seem. If they do open my guess would be this weekend, sat or sun. Hopefully they enforce mask but if thing get popping again idk how they'll enforce social distancing. Maybe the limit capacity. The after strip clubs that have been open for months now have no capacity limit or social distancing. So we'll see what happens. Im excited but also weary. Safely is definitely priority number 1. Last time i was at outerspace was in Dec 2019 ao im well over due. May swing by today Aug 1st or tomorrow Sun Aug 2nd to see if they open.

5 comments

• icnolimit
    4 years ago
    Update:stopped by today, sat Aug 1st and owner was there and he provided a Sept 1st date as the likly dat they will be open.
  • pedrome30
    4 years ago
    Thanks for the intel!
  • chimera422
    4 years ago
    Thx, but man.......
  • Jerzyfam
    4 years ago
    Thanks man! Please keep us posted. It's a 50min hike for me so I'd rather not do it just to find out they are closed.
  • icnolimit
    4 years ago
    Outerspace is still closed. La pearl longe is open but because of the covid restrictions they are not allowed to have anyone sitting at the bar or have any form of entertainment (no strippers). I found that stange because i saw a bunch of other strip clubs advertising that they were now open and with entertainment a few days b4. My guess is that things wont be the same or open back to full capacity for a while, not until next year but we'll see.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion