tuscl

Good place to go?

Hi
I go to Philly sometimes to visit family. I went to purple orchid a few times and want to change it up. How is this place on a Saturday evening? Thanks

7 comments

• sarsta
    3 years ago
    Duck if you hear gunshots!
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    It's all ebony dancers like PO but PO seems better overall - OSC has more limited hours and AFAIK often closes by 9pm or so and often slow b/f 5pm - it's also in a bit shady neighborhood but people go all the time w/o issues - street parking and the club is pretty-small - dances are on the floor and $5 so good value - there is a small VIP room with a $20 house-fee (unless it's changed) and w/e u negotiate with the dancer but shouldn't take more than $100.

PO seems better as an AA club; IMO OSC should be a 2nd choice for a change of pace.
  • tin man
    3 years ago
    This place is all about cheap high mileage lap dances. There is no DJ,but they have music playing.
  • razorman
    3 years ago
    Its ok place. All hood ebony girls but extremely cheap place to have fun. Go after 6 PM and have fun. Since club closes early most girls hop on to other clubs or after hours. I usually go to Pic's from here since Pic's is open till 3 am. Parking can be difficult but you can always find parking on Vine street near church.
  • BigSlickAK
    3 years ago
    What is Pic’s?
  • Redted1
    3 years ago
    Pic is Piccadilly a club that stays open from 3pm-3am
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Cheerleaders. Some WOC and Latina but mostly white chicks. Good quality though and well run bar.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion