tuscl

Best SC in LA near Koreatown

Will be staying in Koreatown for business and wondering what strip club you'd recommend that is nearby? I tried looking at reviews, but don't know the area well enough to get a good opinion. Thanks.

13 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Jumbos clown room is pretty close
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Jumbos clown room...
    sounds like they named a club after iceydougee lulz
  • noobboob1
    2 years ago
    I had to look this place up to make sure you weren't messing with me! Any suggestions on a full nude strip club nearby?
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    Haven't been to any since the lockdowns.

Sam's Hofbrau is a topless bar in the southern part of downtown that is popular and well-known.

What used to be Deja Vu DTLA is on the north side of downtown. I looks like its now called Platinum Showgirls.

When it was Deja Vu was probably the best full nude club in DTLA. You used to be able to get decent mileage here if you were willing to shell out the dinero and found the right dancer. You could also get ripped off by lying dancers.

All in all a relatively clean, spacious, average tier club. Park on the street out front if you don't want to give your car over to the valet. Its in a commercial area so its fairly safe even at night immediately in front of the club. A basic strip club experience.

There also used to be a Spearmint Rhino n the south side of downtown which was a bit more upscale and had a gated parking lot. I never went to Play Pen but I heard its not great and the immediate area is bad. Probably best to avoid.

Assuming you have a car it might be better to drive out to City of Industry, particularly if you are looking for mileage. Paradise, Bliss and Synn used to be good for mileage (Bliss was kind of on the sketchy side though).

Again, check to see the latest reviews of any of these places before going. I am not abreast of the current situation.
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    I don't mean if you are looking to run up mileage on your car, but yes it will do that too. Lol.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sams hofbrau is good but sketchy. Girlsbrun scams with security. Platinum showgirls is only worth it on weekends.

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The playpen is a small club and has a.few girls. Lots of drama there though.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    COI clubs are overrated and have girls who can't work anywhere else
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'd go to crazy girls hollywood cheetahs or Sam's hofbrau in la. Jumbos is good though. It's a good vibe and experience
  • noobboob1
    2 years ago
    Icee, good stuff, thank you.
    Are they both fully nude?
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @noobboob1

If you’re a real businessman, and can afford it; in order of quality of full nude girls:

1) Bare Elegance
    2) 4Play
    3) Spearmint Rhino Downtown LA

If you are interested in extras and OTC to your hotel room, you can get that if you find the right girl and are discreet.

Stripper: what do you do, how are you doing
    noobboob1: “I am a IT engineer; in LA on business; planning to move here soon and find me a Sugar Baby, wink wink”
    Stripper: Very interesting/interested
    noobboob1: Do you know someone who would like to be my sugar baby?
    Stripper: yes I know, maybe we can talk about it when I get out…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cjkunt when's the last time you've actually been in those clubs? The quality has gone down hill
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion