tuscl

A great fucking night

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Monday, October 10, 2022 2:49 AM
You know, we post so much negativity on this site that every so often I enjoy simply posting about a great fucking night. It started with my homemade beef burritos. Well fortified with a great fucking meal, I headed out to see what the clubs had to offer. At first things weren't looking so good. It was slow. So much so that my bartender was doing buybacks just to keep me ITC. But hey, I was paying very little to get toasty and got to watch football to boot, so there are definitely worse nights than that, no? But then my night got even better when a fav showed up and decided that she didn't want to spend the night ITC. The rest is the stuff of legends, including a girl who was abundantly grateful that I agreed to leave the club with her when I did. So now here I sit typing this up while a bit drunk and chomping on a leftover burrito, with a belly full of booze and my balls definitely empty. The best part is that my wallet is far less empty than it normally would be for an epic night like this. Anyone else have a great fucking night recently that he would like to share? The more positivity the better, lol.

18 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Nothing like a family dinner then off to fuck a desperate hooker and coming back home to the wife and kids. ......
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I've found it's always nice to do two or three favorite things in a row. Saturday, I took a pleasant walk on a sunny day at a nearby state park. Then I ate dinner at my favorite Italian restaurant. After that, I went to the best strip club here in Indianapolis, Brad's Brass Flamingo, where I ended up doing lap dances with a pretty blonde.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I find it unusual that the club would let the girl leave her shift. Does she have to pay a fine or something to leave ?
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    @Warrior: It's not as uncommon as you believe. Clubs that still pull that "fine" shit and/or try to impose rigid schedules are practically begging for a future misclassification lawsuit. IME things have loosened up in a lot of places over the last few years. But in this case she saw me at the bar before she clocked in, got a look at the state of affairs, and decided that a trip elsewhere with me would be a nice alternative. Heck for all I know she went back to the club and clocked in after we finished up.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ It's not that uncommon, gals coming in for a walk around before the start of their shift, and deciding the evening doesn't look real promising, and ducking out before they check in, I've actually had a few adventures similar, with girls I know long term.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    @2Icee: You say that like it's a bad thing. You're quite a pussy for a supposed pimp, even one who almost killed himself because his crack ho dumped him.
  • Jacks4thson
    2 years ago
    Hoping for the same thing in about a month- twice a year trip to Miami. I arrive Sunday am, head to the best club based on reviews and spend all afternoon and night drinking, getting dances and watching football. Them I do it for 3 more days minus the football lol
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’m glad you enjoyed a very good night out Rick. It is even better considering it sounds like it was less expensive than a night ITC. Those unexpectedly good nights are fun!
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    @Cash: Thanks man, but I don't think I'd call it less expensive than a night purely ITC. Good OTC costs and I'm hardly stingy with my "friends." In fact, the reason she left with me is because she figured that she'd make more with me OTC than if she stayed and she was probably right. Why I was happy about the cost was because I spent less than I normally would for an epic ITC/OTC combo night, mostly because there wasn't much to spend on ITC. I got all of the benefits of drinking, seeing some T&A, watching some football, and then a great OTC finish, with a more modest than normal price tag. Every time I walk into a club I do so with a sizeable wad in my pocket ready to be put to use. How much of it I spend depends upon the night and can range dramatically, but I'm always prepared to go the distance if opportunities arise. The beauty of last night is that I had what is normally a wad busting night out, yet returned home with a chunk of the wad intact. Good times.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'I find it unusual that the club would let the girl leave her shift.' i've seen dancers come and go as they please at some clubs. i'd say it depends on the club, some clubs would penalize or fire a dancer for leaving early, some clubs dgaf. it's more likely that dives will give a dancer more leeway than a higher end club would.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Just to add, I'm sure that club management would hardly propose a statue in my honor if they knew about all of this. I was drinking on the cheap courtesy of a well tipped bartender and capped it off by diverting a hot ass dancer who they very much could have used on stage that night. But tbh I don't feel remotely guilty. With how much I spend in any given month ITC on alcohol marked up 400-500%, as well as the generous tipping I do with staff and dancers, the ledger is still balanced way in their favor.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    She's still reaponsie for her house fee and tipout. And fines are very common. Rick's interpretation of clubs is as delusional as sjgs
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Not an evening, but a nooner. My current tryst partner texted and asked if I wanted to come over for lunch. Naturally, yes. I get there, we do our thing, take a short nap, and she feeds me some of her really fucking awesome chili.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @2icee: "She's still reaponsie for her house fee and tipout. And fines are very common." Not if she never signed in, dipshit.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "Not if she never signed in, dipshit." I guess I typed too fast for him. 😉 But do please continue Icee with sharing such deep insights like the fact that girls pay house fees and tipouts, followed soon by water is wet and the sun rises in the East.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I am glad it was a good night. I know OTC with a good dancer isn’t cheap. But it sounds like it was worth the money. Icee is quick with his digs - but his reading comprehension is slow - so he often puts his foot (and possibly a good part of his leg) in his mouth.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Reaponsie. Sounds like an Italian dish. “I’ll have the veal reaponsie and the Chianti, waiter.” But what is the preparation?
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    In terms of leaving early: around here if a girl pays her stage fees and tips out, it's her business if she only sticks around for 30 minutes. If there are 20 customers and 4 girls the manager might beg, guilt trip, bully or otherwise try to get a girl to stay longer. But if they are independent dancers and not employees they usually don't enforce shifts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion