tuscl

Dancer Michigan

Friday, October 7, 2022 8:41 PM
Michigan club. DREAMGIRLS and Coliseum. Writing a accurate review. Athena is the dancer, and works these two clubs. But,has been fired from Dreamgirls..sold coke to a dancer and buddy. I know bad move on him.he got extremely sick and still dealing with it. Filed a complaint to management. (Coliseum) Had too. Too many laced drugs going around. Anyways saw her now at Coliseum after we found out from Otis manager at Dreamgirls she was fired and police report made. So, now she acts like she doesn't know us..funny thing is she sold party favors to the booth next ro us and tried to sell to me. I said no..lol. but dancer openly buys from her at our booth. So bad habits don't die I guess. Beware. Dark red hair tattoos two on hip. Hand tattoo. So be safe

6 comments

• bang69
    ā€¢
    2 years ago
    You are correct. bad habits never die. They just vanish and then show up when least expected.
  • Heaven-sent
    ā€¢
    2 years ago
    LOL! So he bought illegal street drug and then got mad at the seller? Dude! Go throw up somewhere.
  • Bharlem
    ā€¢
    2 years ago
    That was my first thought too. He bought illegal drugs n then snitched. Iā€™m sure him n his friend is still sniffing, rush with death and all šŸ˜‚
  • skibum609
    ā€¢
    2 years ago
    Stitches for snitches.
  • rickdugan
    ā€¢
    2 years ago
    A dancer peddling drugs to customers and other dancers is hardly novel. I don't really see how it's any of your business. If other grown adults decide to risk buying their party favors from a source that they don't have any history with, then they're grown adults taking their own chances. Over the years I've had OTC encounters with a few girls who were also selling shit in the clubs. I was much more interested in their asses than their drugs. One I used to see often was selling Coke. She'd even drop in the club on her off nights to make deliveries. Fuck it. When you frequent strip clubs, you see and hear a ton of shit that you might prefer not to. Sometimes a man needs to sack up and ignore the drama that doesn't directly involve him.
  • rickdugan
    ā€¢
    2 years ago
    Skibum, I was going to say: a bitch who's a snitch. But that works too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion