tuscl

dipshitscrub rest in peace

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Wednesday, October 5, 2022 3:06 AM
Yeah dipshit and I have had our differences lately mainly because he couldn't help himself and started some shit and unlike many others here I struck back. I mean it was so easy to slap him around because behind the bluster he was such a weak pussy punk.

But I am shocked to see this.
dipshit, his mom, sisters, and other relatives consumed by superior beings. Well superior to him and his family anyway which amounts to 99.9 percent of the planet's organisms.

not for the squeamish...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO0N6kCx…

BTW, his dad escaped because like dipshit he's a pussy too but he was faster than dipshit and the other maggots.

anyway, dipshit, we hardly knew you but in hindsight that was a plus.

RIP maggotboi

5 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    *** SLAMDUNKED THAT MAGGOT FAGGOT dipshitscrub ***
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'here i am clap'

Clap is the word of the day for maggot dipshitscrub. Clap like what he has in his throat and up his ass from all the cocks he's taken while servicing stinky old truckers in his interstate 10 gloryhole.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    *** SLAMDUNKED THAT MAGGOT FAGGOT dipshitscrub ***
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I am very thankful they are not able to add scent to videos! The OSU video would be even rougher to watch if you could smell it!
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    What’s with the scrubs and SJG minivan obsession? Since when is you or your mother drives a minivan considered a sick burn? Personally, I like the classics. “you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion